British Speedway Forum

"Speak as you find" Since he's been at the Bears I can only say good things about Ben.

100% commitment in every race, first guy out of the pits if there an potentially injured rider out on the track, first guy willing to offer his bike to a rider if the needs arises.

He's a character who engages with the crowd, happy to mix with supporters and sponsors alike.

I appreciate he's a "Marmite" rider but I think he's been a breath of fresh air for Redcar speedway after a couple of depressing seasons for the team and supporters alike.

The promoters, management and sponsorship teams deserve some recognition too.

He was the same at Peterborough while it lasted as well .

He was the same at Peterborough while it lasted as well .

Two sides to every coin the panthers promotion are not exactly whiter than white! People in glasshouses etc

Two sides to every coin the panthers promotion are not exactly whiter than white! People in glasshouses etc

He left Panthers for big signing on fee at Glasgow.

At least he didnt give you chance to sack him during a meeting and whats wrong with earning some decent money i heard some riders were well behind with their pts money last season like i said glasshouses!

How much did you need to get cookie and thomsen to sign last season. Jack holder and bomber dont come cheap i suspect big signing fees are involved.

Edited by lewy

At least he didnt give you chance to sack him during a meeting and whats wrong with earning some decent money i heard some riders were well behind with their pts money last season like i said glasshouses!

How much did you need to get cookie and thomsen to sign last season. Jack holder and bomber dont come cheap i suspect big signing fees are involved.

All speculation you need to do much better to convince anybody with that claptrap.

He left Panthers for big signing on fee at Glasgow.

All speculation!

All speculation!

Not to the Glasgow promotion.

• Like 1

Plenty of rumours in the Premiership section of fixed race nights next season with the Premiership running Mondays and Thursdays. Change of racenight next season for the Bears?

Would not affect Redcar as it is your own track, but would Sheffield & Ipswich be able to change as well. Most of our leagues teams ride Thursday,Friday, Saturday,Sunday so let Premier sort their own mess out.

• Like 2

Would not affect Redcar as it is your own track, but would Sheffield & Ipswich be able to change as well. Most of our leagues teams ride Thursday,Friday, Saturday,Sunday so let Premier sort their own mess out.

I very much sympathise with that viewpoint.

• Like 1

What do Redcar fans think of Garrity this season? I know he's had injuries but i would've expected him to do better, with Barker on great form could've given Redcar a strong top 2!

What do Redcar fans think of Garrity this season? I know he's had injuries but i would've expected him to do better, with Barker on great form could've given Redcar a strong top 2!

He was excellent at the start of the season, but i think his injury has affected him quite a lot. Made of a couple of comebacks and then re-aggravated it. Has developed a habit of jumping the start/making the perfect gate which has seen a number of 15 meter starts. On his day is still superb, and is excellent to watch but if I had to pick one to keep it would be Barker.

Next season British Speedway HAS to go 1 league on set days. Maybe a couple of teams will drop to National level. I think that for the first season Rider Control will be required.For once the promoters need to think about the future of the sport . Stop the double ups Do not allow houseroom for the crazy idea of Chapman for unlimited guests ..

UTB

Next season British Speedway HAS to go 1 league on set days. Maybe a couple of teams will drop to National level. I think that for the first season Rider Control will be required.For once the promoters need to think about the future of the sport . Stop the double ups Do not allow houseroom for the crazy idea of Chapman for unlimited guests ..

UTB

If that's so you will lose at least three tracks!!