British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Isn't it about time we let the Howarth /Auty debate drop.

On their day they are both capable of beating anybody and it's great they are two very gutsy British riders.

I don't think it matters who is the best but I'm glad that Josh is riding for the lions again this season then on the other hand I'd be happy to have Kyle in our team too.

Thanks

Shirl

• Like 3

Isn't it about time we let the Howarth /Auty debate drop.

On their day they are both capable of beating anybody and it's great they are two very gutsy British riders.

I don't think it matters who is the best but I'm glad that Josh is riding for the lions again this season then on the other hand I'd be happy to have Kyle in our team too.

Thanks

Shirl

Point taken Shirl as you have said both gutsy BRITS. 😅
  • Like 1

Hans Nielsen

Bruce Penhall

Ray Wilson

John Boulger

• Like 3

Good for the new Leicester promotion on getting on with it. They seem to be much more pro-active than the previous promotion and I wish them all the best in their endeavours to turn the club around.

Perhaps they could offer the city manager a job after he has been sacked.

• Like 2

Good for the new Leicester promotion on getting on with it. They seem to be much more pro-active than the previous promotion and I wish them all the best in their endeavours to turn the club around.

Perhaps they could offer the city manager a job after he has been sacked.

He isn't getting sacked they have given him a vote of confidence and rightly so , do try and keep up. There's more chance of Eddie Howe getting the bullet at Bournemouth.

He isn't getting sacked they have given him a vote of confidence and rightly so , do try and keep up. There's more chance of Eddie Howe getting the bullet at Bournemouth.

I quite like Eddie Howe, a future England Manager in the making there....

I quite like Eddie Howe, a future England Manager in the making there....

And I echo your statement I think also like you he's he could very well be a future England manager

I do keep up. The infamous vote of confidence. Leicester going down and the owners doing nothing until its too late. Vardy a one season wonder. Glug glug glug.....

Set your alarm clocks. 7am tommoz last 4 riders are being announced. Which four we feeling?

I reckon

Justin Sedgmen

Stefan Nielsen

Kenneth Hansen

Todd Kurtz

I reckon

Justin Sedgmen

Stefan Nielsen

Kenneth Hansen

Todd Kurtz

Actually....

Tomasz Gollob