British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

That's why your so disliked on the bsf as you derail every teams threads.

And when you are liked by the forums most abusive poster you have already lost credibility.

Please keep posting nonsense tho.

Try and get a few more likes tho at least.

Gomolski has disappointed and Garrity is a far cheaper option. Sensible move.

The Gomolski/Garrity change is as much to do with future fixture availability as it is about recent performance, I feel!!

i hope this isn't the end for Kacper Gomolski in Britain as he is a entertainer and a very good rider, maybe he will be back at Poole sometime.

I agree with Flagrag,Jim Lynch does not get involved with the riders , Mr Bates you have a good team manager doing nothing under your nose.Jack Lee would be perfect for Leicester,get him to return.

i hope this isn't the end for Kacper Gomolski in Britain as he is a entertainer and a very good rider, maybe he will be back at Poole sometime.

Kacper top scores with 11+2 in Gdansk's away win today!! Still worth a place in any non-weekend British club!! :P:wink:

I agree with Flagrag,Jim Lynch does not get involved with the riders , Mr Bates you have a good team manager doing nothing under your nose.Jack Lee would be perfect for Leicester,get him to return.

Usually works best when the team manager has past associations with a club.

Maybe it's time for Hemsley & Hemsley to step in and work their motivational magic.

Maybe it's time for Hemsley & Hemsley to step in and work their motivational magic.

:o

:o

yep .I'm sure a few words of encouragement from Mrs H like , you will come to the bar immediately and explain why you let me ,and my future ex husband down , I don't care if you have flights to catch I pay your wages and you will do as I say .

of course not , because IMHO Woffinden is Australian ,so the situation would never arise because Woffinden would not be a choice in the first place ,

your opinion is rubbish of course. Cant change facts.

Born in England to English parents......................so enlighten me how he is an Aussie im fascinated

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

your opinion is rubbish of course. Cant change facts.

Born in England to English parents......................so enlighten me how he is an Aussie im fascinated

So enlighten me how Johanna Konta is English ? She was born in Austrailia and her parents are Hungarian ?

These are the facts ?

Tell me also how Rory Schlien is now classed as English but his parents are from Austrailia and oops he was also born in Austrailia.

So enlighten me how Johanna Konta is English ? She was born in Austrailia and her parents are Hungarian ?

These are the facts ?

Tell me also how Rory Schlien is now classed as English but his parents are from Austrailia and oops he was also born in Austrailia.

Try this for size...

https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen/check-if-you-can-apply

Somerset have soon gotten shut of Paul Starke, maybe time to make a move to get him back at BP, he certainly did no wrong last season riding for the Bees.

Somerset have soon gotten shut of Paul Starke, maybe time to make a move to get him back at BP, he certainly did no wrong last season riding for the Bees.

Bees?

• Like 1

These are the facts ?

Do you act thick on purpose or you just playing a game with everyone??

• Like 1

Do you act thick on purpose or you just playing a game with everyone??

You failed to answer the question, was it too tricky for you ?