Eastbourne

Ellis Perks 8.68

Gazza C 4.70

Georgie Wood 7.53

Ben Hopwood 6.00

Jake Knight 8.54

Tom Brennan 3.00

Jordan Jenkins 3.00

I know its roughly the same as other Eastbourne teams but i think its a realistic guess. I really want to see Gary Cottham for more than one meeting and would be happy to sign him for next year as i think he can score well with the right equipment and help, looked like his heart was in his racing when we saw him this season. again we have 3 or 4 potential number 1s there in Wood, Knight, Perks and lesser but still Hopwood. Brenna and Jenkins would be best reserves in the league.

Eastbourne

Ellis Perks 8.68

Gazza C 4.70

Georgie Wood 7.53

Ben Hopwood 6.00

Jake Knight 8.54

Tom Brennan 3.00

Jordan Jenkins 3.00

I know its roughly the same as other Eastbourne teams but i think its a realistic guess. I really want to see Gary Cottham for more than one meeting and would be happy to sign him for next year as i think he can score well with the right equipment and help, looked like his heart was in his racing when we saw him this season. again we have 3 or 4 potential number 1s there in Wood, Knight, Perks and lesser but still Hopwood. Brenna and Jenkins would be best reserves in the league.

Think that side could be near enough right. Really hope we keep hold of Jenkins but I believe he could be Eastbourne bound.

• Like 1

Think that side could be near enough right. Really hope we keep hold of Jenkins but I believe he could be Eastbourne bound.

That would be a first!!! Ha never get things right so don't bank on it! What makes you say he's Eastbourne bound?

Personally i would suspect Jenkins is Brum bound. However with Brennan @ Eastie, Jenkins @ Brum, Bickley @ Belle Vue (if they run) and Atkins @ Cradley it would create a good spread of the top 3 pointers. many many ifs in there though.

• Like 1

That would be a first!!! Ha never get things right so don't bank on it! What makes you say he's Eastbourne bound?

No significant reason really. I just think if he was going to be at Mildenhall, it would've been a done deal already. Maybe it is and they just haven't announced it yet but I would've thought they'd announce it straight away.

Eastbourne

Ellis Perks 8.68

Gazza C 4.70

Georgie Wood 7.53

Ben Hopwood 6.00

Jake Knight 8.54

Tom Brennan 3.00

Jordan Jenkins 3.00

This topic will be really interesting to do again after the final green sheets and points limit are known. Great looking team but probably 2/3 points too high as I imagine the points will be 40 again,unfairly this year we haven't completed all our league matches and will be unable to lower our averages with a 60/30 loss at KL !!! Edited by gazzac

This topic will be really interesting to do again after the final green sheets and points limit are known. Great looking team but probably 2/3 points too high as I imagine the points will be 40 again,unfairly this year we haven't completed all our league matches and will be unable to lower our averages with a 60/30 loss at KL !!!

yes its about 41.2 at the moment...

It would be interesting to here which riders people would not like to see at their club or the riders that they want to see the back of?

• Like 1

One rider i would NEVER have in my team is Ellis Perks....has a screw loose somewhere!

what you mean he gets pissed off when he does bad in a race? I'd rather that than have a rider who comes last and goes back to the pits giving everyone a high-five. He's someone I want in the team next season. But last year I would never have considered it
  • Like 1

I'll be surprised if Jenkins doesn't stay at Mildenhall. I saw him during the Ben Meeting at King's Lynn in March and thought he was the real deal so its little wonder that he's just about the hottest prospect in the NL.

Armstrong

Bowtell

Coles

Jack Smith

Mountain

Hampshire

Jenkins.

That fits under 40 points.

Armstrong - superb leader and captain, never heard a bad word about him and he's had some mechanical issues this season so could get better next.

Bowtell - disappointing in 2016, definitely worth a shot on that average as he's a much better rider than that.

Coles - started poor but rocketed forwards after a public mouthful from Kevin Jolly. Two points up for the second half of the season, mad to get rid of him.

Smith - little chance of him moving but he's way, way better than a 6.00

Mountain - little bit of a gamble following awful injury but Mildenhall's most consistent rider in 2016 and has the potential to be among the best in the league

Hampshire/Jenkins - two fantastic young reserves.

I haven't put much thought into this but:

1. Mark Baseby 7.90

2. Chris Widman 4.53

3. Nathan Stoneman 7.00

4. Ben Hopwood 6.00

5. Darryl Ritchings 7.04

6. Layne Cupitt 3.18

7. Kelsey Dugard 4.28

Total: 39.93

Baseby, Widman, Dugard & Cupitt to comeback. Good choice in Hopwood - loves the Island and they love him.

Leaves about 14 for two others.

Cockle might well be one but I'm not a fan because if he doesn't gate he's not interested. Stoneman, on a 7.00, is a major gamble.

Edited by Halifaxtiger

Especially after what we saw Wednesday ^

One rider i would NEVER have in my team is Ellis Perks....has a screw loose somewhere!

lol, funny how different people think. He is one of the first names on my team sheet for Eastbourne.

what you mean he gets pissed off when he does bad in a race?

He thinks he can act like Nicki Pedersen when he's only achieved a Nickleodeon.