British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
damosuzuki

Glasgow 2017

Got it.

No one to speak to on the Edinburgh thread.

Probably, or maybe the lunatic asylums in Edinburgh have shut early or are full this week

See young Dan talking at the weekend about his move from the other mob to the selected few this season some bullet points.

He couldnt understand why some off them had evo-stick round there mouth its ok Dan we do.

Said he has never met or known anyone called Ken and thats all they talked about,

We feel your pain on that one Dan

He couldnt get his head round the jealousy shown towards anything Glasgow;

We understand Dan it must have been frustrating listening to the obsession.

He was flabbergasted when some of the women asked for his autograph and when signed it Dan be was told thats not how you spell Ken.

As i say we feel your pain.

All in all i think young Dan has had a remarkable escape to leave armadiddle and end up at the chosen few especially on giro week through there when the armadale womens arm wrestling championships are on.

• Like 5

Psml

Simple things please simple ...................

Simple things please simple ...................

I will finish it for you Edinburgh Supporters

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 5

Not really think Richie seems to be having clutch problems which is hindering his starts and toms scoring his average

• Like 1

Wasn't a view that I had just many people were saying that they were worried! I can understand maybe more for Richie when he's been scoring 7's 5's and 6's from 5 rides whereas Tom's home average from the last 5 meetings is 5.47 and his away is 4.80

Anyone else concerned about the current form of Tom Perry/Richie Worrall?

Going phishing?

• Like 1

If yous don't like Richie's form, we'll have him :)

Anyone else concerned about the current form of Tom Perry/Richie Worrall?

Ah, the wind-up merchant is back. Sadly, he's not a very good one. ;)

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

Not a lot happening in re-arranging fixtures, for a team in pole position for a play off place this is strange to say the least.

If it was me I would be bombarding these teams with dates to get them up. then you have covered your arse with the BSPA when these dates are still outstanding

it is also looking increasingly likely that we are going to struggle with our riders doubling up/down as the season moves forward, with us being able to use our stadium whenever we need surely dates to re-schedule should in theory be easier.

• Like 1

Not a lot happening in re-arranging fixtures, for a team in pole position for a play off place this is strange to say the least.

If it was me I would be bombarding these teams with dates to get them up. then you have covered your arse with the BSPA when these dates are still outstanding

it is also looking increasingly likely that we are going to struggle with our riders doubling up/down as the season moves forward, with us being able to use our stadium whenever we need surely dates to re-schedule should in theory be easier.

Needs to be stiffer rules regarding re arranged fixtures or Points awarded.Proof that this doubling up/ down lark has killed the sport.High summer and hardly any weekly speedway at a lot of tracks.