British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
damosuzuki

Glasgow 2017

Seems a couple of the rained off meetings have been rearranged .

Thurs Sept 7 Glasgow v Workington

Wed Sept 13 Glasgow v Ipswich .

I have just noticed those on the BSPA too. Wonder when the Peterborough fixture at home will be.

I think it should be done during August at some point incase we have any bad weather during September.

• Like 1

I have just noticed those on the BSPA too. Wonder when the Peterborough fixture at home will be.

I think it should be done during August at some point incase we have any bad weather during September.

Also Workington away and the 2 KO Cup ties against Newcastle.

Might we be missing young Dan's services on 13th September as BV Colts have this date as "reserved for (National League) KO Cup" ?

Might we be missing young Dan's services on 13th September as BV Colts have this date as "reserved for (National League) KO Cup" ?

I would double up for the Newcastle KOC fixtures on the two dates in August or add another home fixture if it can be fitted. Workington away looks tricky, we'll have to see when they suggest.

If dan is missing then jack will be missing as well

I wouldn't be so sure . It's unlikely we'd agreed on that date for an important meeting knowing both those riders would be missing .

I understood that Jack was a Glasgow asset so the Tigers fixture would take priority.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be so sure . It's unlikely we'd agreed on that date for an important meeting knowing both those riders would be missing .

I thought Prem and Champ always took priority over NL regardless of being rearranged or not

I thought Prem and Champ always took priority over NL regardless of being rearranged or not

Who knows these days

I understood that Jack was a Glasgow asset so the Tigers fixture would take priority.

But this is a re-arranged fixture which muddies the waters somewhat . It's a nonsense though .

This season is starting to remind me of the season chelsea had 2 years ago, both managers scratching there heads and team members inconsistent 🤔

This season is starting to remind me of the season chelsea had 2 years ago, both managers scratching there heads and team members inconsistent

Yep frustrating to watch as the team crumble in front of us but it could still change again very quickly.

• Like 1

I was going to come up for the Workington meeting but the forecast is looking very poor, oh well maybe next time.

Down to 4 fit riders with Dan & Tom injured for this weeks fixtures.

What's happened with Tom? Hope nothing serious. Team wise it probably doesn't hurt us that much, he's been woeful for months.

What's happened with Tom? Hope nothing serious. Team wise it probably doesn't hurt us that much, he's been woeful for months.

Withdrawn at Wolverhampton last night after heat 2 crash waiting on full extent of injury.