British Speedway Forum

I'm thinking Branford has to go surely.

Who do you replace him with? Hardly anyone about. Grondal rode well at Rye last season, worth a punt? Can't do much worse lets face it.

• Like 1

I think Rob is a great lad but something is not quite right with him this season.

Seems to have lost something from last year.

His scores are a cause for concern.

Must be a different Huckenbeck who rides for Kings Lynn!

Edited by GWC

I think Rob is a great lad but something is not quite right with him this season.

He's no different to last season. You all just happened to see 2 or 3 good guest bookings, in the PL. This is his level, he's doing his job. If anyone expected more thats their problem, not Robs.

Kennett very poor at Swindon tonight apart from one race when he passed Morra. Batch by far their best rider, Nicholls tried hard did ok, Robbo had a go, apart from that no one else stood out.

Kennett very poor at Swindon tonight apart from one race when he passed Morra. Batch by far their best rider, Nicholls tried hard did ok, Robbo had a go, apart from that no one else stood out.

That was more down to Nick riding the wrong line in that race, a lap before I mentioned to a person next to me if he repeated that line Kennett would pass him.

That was more down to Nick riding the wrong line in that race, a lap before I mentioned to a person next to me if he repeated that line Kennett would pass him.

God ORLOV" Kennett really took bend two wide how he did not get sucked into the fence before he passed Morris god knows.In the first running before Robson caused the stoppage Kennett got really out of shape entering bend two that bend is a major challenge for any rider except Doyle. Edited by Sidney the robin

He's no different to last season. You all just happened to see 2 or 3 good guest bookings, in the PL. This is his level, he's doing his job. If anyone expected more thats their problem, not Robs.

I think he's riding injured , when you can't lift your arm over your shoulder something's not right , but he's not the type to groan and will soldier on for as long as possible because he loves to ride.

Junior

I think he's riding injured , when you can't lift your arm over your shoulder something's not right , but he's not the type to groan and will soldier on for as long as possible because he loves to ride.

Junior

If it's affecting his riding, he should be resting until the injury heals.

• Like 3

Let's not get too carried away this week was the first time he's been beaten in heat 2 , the previous meeting he scored paid 8 beating Graz and Lawson, granted his away forms not great but he's not alone there.He will soon drop to number 7 as well which means easier rides.

And his form for Sheffield has been very good.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Let's not get too carried away this week was the first time he's been beaten in heat 2 , the previous meeting he scored paid 8 beating Graz and Lawson, granted his away forms not great but he's not alone there.He will soon drop to number 7 as well which means easier rides.

And his form for Sheffield has been very good.

Junior

He's dropped his average for Sheffield? Something he really shouldn't be doing starting the season at reserve, should of had a field day!

He's dropped his average for Sheffield? Something he really shouldn't be doing starting the season at reserve, should of had a field day!

Really , take into account the KOC and its over 5 but hey ho it is what it is.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

I metioned to the person next to me that I thought Nick wanted Ed to get past him.