British Speedway Forum

How about Luke or Stevie B, what would they come in on ? I think both would be a match for Ben around Rye, Not that I dislike Ben, just looking at options. Haven't seen much of the new riders coming through since No Raiders this season and just visited Mildenhal once this year,

Luke was injured about 3 weeks and hasn't ridden since, nasty arm injury. Stevie B is riding well but has tailed off a bit lately as is struggling with a back injury. Think he will lose his No 1 position at Plymouth soon when Adam Roynon gets a new average. Seen a lot of NL this season but nobody springs to mind. Not sure if Adam or Steve average will be too high. Young guns

Jack Thomas , Kyle Bickly and Jordan Jenkins my outside bets if it ain't Ben

Luke was injured about 3 weeks and hasn't ridden since, nasty arm injury. Stevie B is riding well but has tailed off a bit lately as is struggling with a back injury. Think he will lose his No 1 position at Plymouth soon when Adam Roynon gets a new average. Seen a lot of NL this season but nobody springs to mind. Not sure if Adam or Steve average will be too high. Young guns

Jack Thomas , Kyle Bickly and Jordan Jenkins my outside bets if it ain't Ben

Bickley is too young.

Bickley is too young.

Thought that might be the case, he does look good though, will be in big demand next year
  • Like 1

He's already lined up for Workington, even has a set of kevlars. Possibly 2 pointer for the Aces.

For home meetings I'd go with Morley, but he struggles away from Rye, so best to go with horses for courses on the road

Edited by Shads

I'd bin Wells and sign Linus Sundstrom on a 7.22 (Poole have used Lahti's last EL average so we should be able to use Linus') and a two pointer to replace Rob.

Don't see why Sundstrom wouldn't want extra rides as Gorzow aren't using him at the moment. Wells has been poor & lucky to keep his place when changes were made.

• Like 1

Might Edward reappear at some stage ?

Can't be re-introduced into the side for this season.

Might Edward reappear at some stage ?

I don't think the rules allow that.

Can't be re-introduced into the side for this season.

I don't think the rules allow that.

I don't see why not. The only limitation as far as I'm aware is a rider cannot be brought back in within 28 days of being dropped. He was dropped on the 30/6 so can be brought back in on 28/7. It would allow Rye to bring in a Championship 3 pointer or a 3.33 Premiership rider for Branford. So Ayres, Clegg or Sarj look best options. And Sarj is out due to the clash with Workington on a Saturday but saying that I'm sure I read Rye have very few Saturdays left so who knows? Ayres is probably the best option anyway.

Edited by SCB

Don't think Sundstrom is interested in a UK place.

He is quoted in the Echo looking for a place at Poole when KK was injured!! Sure he would be good signing and also a big name rider for the UK now.