British Speedway Forum

Think your team manager would be pretty happy with that scenario.

Danny King guesting for KK on Good Friday. KK is in an official GP qualifier in Poland.

• Like 1

Danny King guesting for KK on Good Friday. KK is in an official GP qualifier in Poland.

Is he riding at Swindon on the Sunday or in Poland that day as well ?

I would love to see the Rebels beat the Pirates "home & away" on GOOD Friday. I would also like to see £100 fine (payable to the BEN fund) for any rider missing an official fixture, it's about time this mickey mouse situation was rectified.With all the Aussies involved I would love to see the Rebels beat the Pirates "Home & Away" on GOOD Friday! I would also like to see all teams fined £100 (payable to the BEN fund) for any rider missing an official fixture other then injured, if great our sport is ever going to regain some credibility this has to be rectified.

[/quote

Going to both of these meetings, good friday day out with the brother.Be interesting to see the difference in the racing and as a neutral can give a honest opinion

Is he riding at Swindon on the Sunday or in Poland that day as well ?

KK should be ok for Swindon as Gorzow are riding Easter Monday NOT Sunday - unless of course he is instructed to stay in Poland to practice??!! :wink: Just Kerr missing for the Pirates I imagine.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Well done Charles Wright 15 point max for Redcar yesterday, think that's his first away max in the second level of Speedway. Continuing his fine start to the season, keep it up mate.

• Like 2

Well done Charles Wright 15 point max for Redcar yesterday, think that's his first away max in the second level of Speedway. Continuing his fine start to the season, keep it up mate.

A fine start indeed - I've seen him have a good meeting or two at Poole too so that bodes well for Friday.

Haven't seen Charles ride this season. What has made the difference to his excellent start I wonder? Is he gating more consistently? Furthermore, I wonder if perhaps he has invested more in his machinery.

I know he has some loyal sponsors, especially those at Somerset.

With other premier teams strengthening-up are the Rebels likely to follow?

Does Gary have any plans & what options does he have? Your comments please.

P.S. What fantastic racing we had v the Swindon Robins, all witnessed by Terry Russell, B.T. sport should stage all their meetings @ Belle Vue & The Oaktree!

With other premier teams strengthening-up are the Rebels likely to follow?

Does Gary have any plans & what options does he have? Your comments please!

Think we have to strengthen! If you look at the BSPA averages atm everyone has dropped their average so far but Hougaard, Allen, Grajczonek are doing ok so far. Wright has done well too but isn't really a team rider 😉 Starke, Tungate and Graversen have had a drop of over a point Tungate case has dropped almost 5 points.

Kerr would be a decent rider who rode well against us, Lawson too to add much needed top end strength.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

@casesrebels

Unfortunately due to lack of interest SREF have had to cancel the coach booked for the Belle Vue away meeting on Bank Holiday Monday May 1st

@casesrebels

Unfortunately due to lack of interest SREF have had to cancel the coach booked for the Belle Vue away meeting on Bank Holiday Monday May 1st

I am surprised by this. Poor showing

I was surprised it was Somerset visiting on a bank holiday TBH and not a team with a good following like a poole/wolves/Swindon

Edited by Phil The Ace

I was surprised it was Somerset visiting on a bank holiday TBH and not a team with a good follow in like a poole/wolves/Swindon

Blame Jon Cook

Blame Jon Cook

Why

I was surprised it was Somerset visiting on a bank holiday TBH and not a team with a good following like a poole/wolves/Swindon

There will still be some there but it's 3 1/2 hours up there from Somerset and being bank holiday too you can probably add at least an extra half hour at least then the coach would leave another half hour earlier than that, 4 1/2 hours on a bank holiday many people wouldn't want to do that. I'll be there though.