British Speedway Forum

The ONLY problem with the Somerset 2017 team is we have not had @ home 6 of the 7 riding/scoring to their potential (7 of 7 would be preferred) the Oaktree is 100% a racers track if you or your machine are not on the pace 100% it will show & you will get beaten!

For me the biggest problem this year is the missing visiting riders, can we please sack the current person responsible. It must be a difficult job but what has been presented is appalling......

Bridger? Are we on a collision course for disaster? He might be talented on a speedway machine, but he's left a trail of demolition in his career.

If Bridger did solely what he's best at he would be a superb signing for anybody. Very naturally talented rider who lost his way.

• Like 2

I get the feeling it will be left that Hougaard will be our number 1 for the remainder of the season (or Josh averages depending) and that we will use whatever points are available after our final meeting away to Wolves Monday to replace Starke with.

I hope we get a thrashing to allow us extra points to play with as we are only about 2 points under the limit at the moment, so not exactly season changing just yet.

Seems your wish has been granted tonight

• Like 1

Assuming you can only build to 42.5 points when re-declaring It looks like the Rebels will only have about 2.5 points to play after tonight's meeting.

I said all along this will penalise teams looking to strengthen (shot down by a few before the Season ) as the Rebels who are rock bottom of the league can only bring in a 6 pointer to replace Graveson - hardly changes things does it.

Unless I've got my maths wrong of course!

Assuming you can only build to 42.5 points when re-declaring It looks like the Rebels will only have about 2.5 points to play after tonight's meeting.

I said all along this will penalise teams looking to strengthen (shot down by a few before the Season ) as the Rebels who are rock bottom of the league can only bring in a 6 pointer to replace Graveson - hardly changes things does it.

I'm not even sure you have that to play with.....

unless Paddy drops off from his 8.80.

Teams can be redeclared up until 42.00.

Teams can be redeclared up until 42.00.

any news expected on that front??

What's different about the track, haven't been there this year as yet, but watching videos , it's a dust bowl and you can't ride the outside fence line which is so different from last year, looks like there is no home advantage what's so ever, hopeful with the break this can be fixed, then maybe our lads might start flying around the OTA.

• Like 2

What's different about the track, haven't been there this year as yet, but watching videos , it's a dust bowl and you can't ride the outside fence line which is so different from last year, looks like there is no home advantage what's so ever, hopeful with the break this can be fixed, then maybe our lads might start flying around the OTA.

Dirt.

Graversen has been let go from his Fb page.

Theres a surprise....