British Speedway Forum

Agree that it's v unlikely as he'd miss too many Friday's.

But in fantasy land you could have Peter Ljung in place of Masters and Josh Pickering at reserve with BWD.

Anything to do with Paul?

I have a weird suspicion Wrighty isn't in the side. Signing for Redcar on a Thursday and then Somerset on a Friday would play havoc in terms of traveling. Hope i'm wrong though.

Don't understand this obsession with riders travelling to Somerset.

Don't understand this obsession with riders travelling to Somerset.

Because he lives in Manchester or at least did, traveling to Redcar on a Thursday and then dealing with the M5 on a Friday, plus teams riding over different nights of the week.

As I said hope i'm wrong but it is a hell of a lot to take on.

Because he lives in Manchester or at least did, traveling to Redcar on a Thursday and then dealing with the M5 on a Friday, plus teams riding over different nights of the week.

As I said hope i'm wrong but it is a hell of a lot to take on.

Whereas last season he travelled to Swindon for thurs then on to Somerset for fri, which would have been a slightly easier schedule.

From most places up north Somerset on a fri afternoon through the summer is not a good trip.

I have a weird suspicion Wrighty isn't in the side. Signing for Redcar on a Thursday and then Somerset on a Friday would play havoc in terms of traveling. Hope i'm wrong though.

Christ, Redcar to Somerset in just under 24 hours is do-able even with the worst traffic imaginable 😂

Just over four and a half hours but allow a little longer on Fridays particularly during the Summer months.

Christ, Redcar to Somerset in just under 24 hours is do-able even with the worst traffic imaginable 😂

Ah, but it us whether they want to do it.
  • Like 1

Anything to do with Paul?

No I don't think so Josh is an U-21 Aussie who is supposed to be one of the next to make it at a higher level.

No I don't think so Josh is an U-21 Aussie who is supposed to be one of the next to make it at a higher level.

Ah ok thanks

I expect Holder to be racing for Somerset

If he is expect a good few alternate race nights to fit in with the GPs.Our race night was stated before the season as Friday with Zagar in the side plus a few other problems we ran 4 league meetings on a Friday.We seemed to have to run alot on Wed and we lost Fricke on all of them because he Rode in Denmark.Which was crazy as the gates on Fridays seemed to be a lot bigger.

I expect Holder to be racing for Somerset

I hope he is after get stitched up by Ford just like Gomolski who he also promised a team place in 2017 last year.