Nope, I'd have gone with something like:

Kylmakorpi

Allen

Barker

Tungate

Grajczonek

BWD

Williamson

A big oh dear at the moment. No strength at all so far. Need a Noddy.

• Like 1

Matej Zagar anyone?

They wouldn't be able to afford Zagar..

A big oh dear at the moment. No strength at all so far. Need a Noddy.

think someone needs to remember they are now in the top league in the UK so far a poor side
  • Like 1

The fifth rider to be announced is......

Patrick Hougaard

Well thats a strange one, although he is a big track rider. must leave scope for a big No 1..

I seem to remember people making negative comments about the team put together by the Rebels last season. Look what happened there, don't underestimate them !!!

• Like 4

Going to have to remember where all these tweets are I think to quote them when Rebels beat certain sides in 2017?

The 2016 Rebels were not very highly thought of on here last December were they........ but they didn't do too badly!

I seem to remember people making negative comments about the team put together by the Rebels last season. Look what happened there, don't underestimate them !!!

I never underestimate a side Garry puts out..

think someone needs to remember they are now in the top league in the UK so far a poor side

They said that last year it was consistency throughout the team that one the league

But they have moved up to the top league. This team looks poor so far. Riders like Josh G are not going to do what they did last year.

Yes and if they were in the PL I would say they would have a strong team again. However so far it looks average for the top flight.

Could there be a big number 1 signing still to come