British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedball

King's Lynn Young Stars 2017

How did Luke Harris do at scunny?

Not very well ... third, second and then one of the many who crashed and had to retire.

Not very well ... third, second and then one of the many who crashed and had to retire.

Oh dear not a great day for many by the sounds of things. Best wishes to all those who had mishaps fingers crossed nothing serious for any riders.

Danny Phillips has signed

1) Danny Phillips 6.25

2) Ryan Kinsley 5.39

3)

4)

5)

6) Taylor Hampshire 3.00 (Actual average = 2.89)

7) Lewis Whitmore 3.00 (Actual average = 1.50)

---------

Best wishes to Danny Phillips for a good 2017.

He was a key contributor in a successful Cradley side and I hope he adds a couple of points to his average this season. I really think he is capable of that with the right backing.

Really pleased Josh is back. Enjoyed seeing him develop over the past few seasons. Understand there will be another big hitter coming in to join him as well. If nothing else, the AFA will be a tough place to come for some teams.

Really pleased Josh is back. Enjoyed seeing him develop over the past few seasons. Understand there will be another big hitter coming in to join him as well. If nothing else, the AFA will be a tough place to come for some teams.

Looks like the Stars are going to put out two decent teams.

AFA or can I still call it Saddlebow Road will always be a tricky place for NL riders to come to. It was the same when the Stars were in the PL and got their act together - a lot of teams were beaten before the first heat started.

I remember watching and seeing away riders shut off going into turn one while the home lads kept the power on for much longer.

Anyway, no complaints. Good to see Josh back, as expected.

Now, who is this other big hitter?

Looks like the Stars are going to put out two decent teams.

AFA or can I still call it Saddlebow Road will always be a tricky place for NL riders to come to. It was the same when the Stars were in the PL and got their act together - a lot of teams were beaten before the first heat started.

I remember watching and seeing away riders shut off going into turn one while the home lads kept the power on for much longer.

Anyway, no complaints. Good to see Josh back, as expected.

Now, who is this other big hitter?

So Eastie aren't the only track with a home track advantage! What a relief all the year's I've been going having read the thousands off posts and thought we were the only ones. Can rest easy now if we happen to win the league!

So Eastie aren't the only track with a home track advantage! What a relief all the year's I've been going having read the thousands off posts and thought we were the only ones. Can rest easy now if we happen to win the league!

Of course....the stuff you read elsewhere is envy:)

I hope one of the last Guys will be Shane Hazeldan if that spelt right :) .

I hope one of the last Guys will be Shane Hazeldan if that spelt right :) .

He's not starting the season due to injury.