British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2017 Hat Trick

Don't think you can really say Zach 'switched', he was British under 16 champion (250cc class) in 2013.

• Like 1

Don't think you can really say Zach 'switched', he was British under 16 champion (250cc class) in 2013.

Good point. I was actually scratching for positive examples. Didn't include Shanes either as he wasn't a huge success straight away. I guess Tom Perry, Joe Haines, Adam Wrathall & Josh Auty were the last code switchers of note?

Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham Brummies will be league champions until we decide we dont want to be ...

What a load of sh#te ! You're making us sound like Poole fans !

And we all know what people think of them !?

We've just got a good race track for young riders to develop on and a very good manager in GD !

I couldnt give a toss if we won the league or not, I'm just grateful that we have speedway racing in Birmingham!

Edited by GiveusaB

The Woodhulls (twins) looked very impressive at Scunthorpe the other week.

The Woodhulls (twins) looked very impressive at Scunthorpe the other week.

Aren't they only like 14?

Aren't they only like 14?

I don't know ... if they are, they are very good indeed.

They are very good, I do agree :t:

Drury says he'll be losing '3, potentially even 4' of the 2016 Brummies. One is Perry but the other 2 look like Wajtknecht and Ritchings. So it should be JPB, Smith, Hume and Bacon plus 3 more. I wouldn't be surprised if the one he's undecided on is Bacon because he did so well last year there looks to be the least room for average improvement from him.

No, Smith should be at Belle Vue if they are running as his family have alot of history their

but i thought that last year and he signed for the brummies then.

Most likely had already signed for Brum before Belle Vue confirmed their place in the NL, so felt he had to be loyal to his contract

Now that Lakeside have dropped down into the NL, have they had to relinquish all their riding assets like Birmingham did? If so, is Zach Wajtknecht a free agent again? i.e. NOT under any priority obligation to ride for Lakeside? Would he still be an option for the Brummies on his newly reduced average, I wonder? There's certainly some "unfinished business" to be tidied up I think.