British Speedway Forum

Helpful geezer on phone pre-season issue on way.

One of the most efficient operator on the phone that I have dealt with.Great guy.
  • Like 1

Presume it's the same person who answers the phone so I will definitely 2nd or 3rd that. I telephoned to renew my subscription on a Wednesday a few weeks ago, as I had stopped for the Winter, and I wanted to start with the previous weeks issue. All done very quickly and pleasantly and both copies arrived the next day.

Presume it's the same person who answers the phone so I will definitely 2nd or 3rd that. I telephoned to renew my subscription on a Wednesday a few weeks ago, as I had stopped for the Winter, and I wanted to start with the previous weeks issue. All done very quickly and pleasantly and both copies arrived the next day.

Assume so,doesn't waste words in his sentences when taking details!!!!!!

No Star in Swindon centre Smiths today hasn't come in apparently and was told same happened last week? Pain in the bum

No Star in Swindon centre Smiths today hasn't come in apparently and was told same happened last week? Pain in the bum

Yeah, they're building a new Smiths for you. Maybe. Say they will, but.......

• Like 1

Same happened last two weeks at both Sainsburys and Tesco Metro. Will get mine at track tonight although no meeting on half of Thursdays this season

I do hope that if there is a legal case over BVA 2016 Ltd and there is a result, I hope that SS will report on it fairly, openly and objectively and not whitewash where the fault lay? I am still critical of the part in the collapse of BVA 2017 played by DG /CM and hope that fans of the sport do find our the truth. I do respect the role played by DG / CM in delivering the NSS and congratulate them on that but to see PR continually claim they did nothing wrong in seeing it all fall apart is galling.

I do hope that if there is a legal case over BVA 2016 Ltd and there is a result, I hope that SS will report on it fairly, openly and objectively and not whitewash where the fault lay? I am still critical of the part in the collapse of BVA 2017 played by DG /CM and hope that fans of the sport do find our the truth. I do respect the role played by DG / CM in delivering the NSS and congratulate them on that but to see PR continually claim they did nothing wrong in seeing it all fall apart is galling.

I HAVE never said Gordon and Morton did nothing wrong and if you have read everything SS has published you will know that they have admitted to many mistakes.

Too late.

MEANING?

It's not the stars fault it doesn't get delivered on time it's the useless Royal Mail. I worked there long enough to know the place is a shambles. Besides ,it being 24 hours late is not the end of the world

• Like 3