British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Fixtures.....

Both Leicester and Belle Vue are now confirmed for 2017 season, so no reason not to get on with it.

Although I'm not sure we know what day Leicester are riding on.

And what would be the impact if Coventry do not run?

So it is far from cut and dried.

Looks like the full fixtures will be released on Tuesday at 9am.

I was wondering why Sheffield and Edinburgh haven't raced their KOC matches yet.

I thought the season was supposed to start with KOC matches (obviously not the 2 teams who have received a bye).

Berwick and Ipswich started with their matches and that's the same stage as Sheffield/Edinburgh.

Does anyone know who compiles the fixture list as I heard a rumor a couple of weeks ago that Berwick were supposed to be at Ipswich the week before they were actually there.

Edited by sparks123

I was wondering why Sheffield and Edinburgh haven't raced their KOC matches yet.

I thought the season was supposed to start with KOC matches (obviously not the 2 teams who have received a bye).

Berwick and Ipswich started with their matches and that's the same stage as Sheffield/Edinburgh.

Does anyone know who compiles the fixture list as I heard a rumor a couple of weeks ago that Berwick were supposed to be at Ipswich the week before they were actually there.

Sheffield vs Edinburgh KOC 1st leg at Owlerton Thur 27 Apr. 2nd leg at Armadale the following night.

Sheffield vs Edinburgh KOC 1st leg at Owlerton Thur 27 Apr. 2nd leg at Armadale the following night.

Ipswich vs Berwick league (Thursday 27th April), Berwick vs Ipswich league (Saturday 29th April). Surely these matches could have been KOC matches as well instead of starting the official season with KOC matches.

I would have thought it would be the same for all teams.

Ipswich at Newcastle tonight then at Berwick next Saturday, would it not have been more sensible to have had Ipswich at Berwick last night then Newcastle tonight.

Ipswich at Newcastle tonight then at Berwick next Saturday, would it not have been more sensible to have had Ipswich at Berwick last night then Newcastle tonight.

And they were at Redcar on Thursday gone!

Ipswich home fixture with Redcar was Saturday.

If we had gone to Berwick then no home fixture for more than 2 weeks....

• Like 1

At 1st glance yes. But since they were at Redcar on thursday they were at home on the Saturday ( their reserve day). I assume they didn't want to go a week without a home fixture and/or have two fixtures at home in one week.

After Saturday Berwick no home meeting for 3 weeks

After Saturday Berwick no home meeting for 3 weeks

Maybe you could come to us next weekend then for the rearranged league match

Far to sensible an idea Paulco :t::t: we are at Workington on the 13th

Far to sensible an idea Paulco :t::t: we are at Workington on the 13th

We have a free weekend next weekend as do yourselves