British Speedway Forum
False dawn

Coventry Supporters 2017

I love the Bees.

They are have been part of my life for many years decades.

We have been thrown a lifeline.

If you want to debate the ins and outs of what has and is happening I respectfully request you go to the Coventry 2017 thread where you'll find many kindred spirits.

For my part I want to support what is left of my club, come what may.

So come Friday April 7th I'll be there, at Beaumont Park, watching the Beaumont Bees :P beating Kings Lynn.

I'll be travelling with my wife with a car with 4 (5, at a push) seats from Rugby and will be more than happy to take like minded fans with me.

Any similarly minded fans, feel free to post your offers or needs of lifts here.

Good for you, well done. :t:

Fair play. We will possibly have spare seats in my dads car, will depend on if my children are going. I don't take them every meeting but I will update nearer the season start. Aldermans Green, Bell Green, Wyken Croft and Ansty Road would be the way we go to get on M69 so if you live along these areas we can possibly help out on occasions.

I cannot be certain which meetings I can attend and come from Northampton. Hoiping to make more this season. However, i will post when I can offer a lift from this area. At least would like to show appreciation for your great iniative

Unable to provide anyone with lift as we will have a full car already ! However like the spirit of this thread as opposed to the 'doom and gloom' on the other one ! Also like the 'Beaumont Bees " !!!!!! lol

Roll on season start in April .....

Great to see fans willing to car share

• Like 1

I love the Bees.

If you want to debate the ins and outs of what has and is happening I respectfully request you go to the Coventry 2017 thread where you'll find many kindred spirits.

So come Friday April 7th I'll be there, at Beaumont Park, watching the Beaumont Bees :P beating Kings Lynn.

I'll be travelling with my wife with a car with 4 (5, at a push) seats from Rugby and will be more than happy to take like minded fans with me.

Any similarly minded fans, feel free to post your offers or needs of lifts here.

We're coming up from Somerset for it, leave booked for the Friday..

I feel now more than ever the club needs our support. Let's fill those terraces!

• Like 5

Glad to see that there are some very posative Bees supporters out there, who are willing to give this a chance. Hope I can make it to one of your meetings at BP. The Lions get my first choice, but I am sure to try and get there to meet a few of you. If I do I will let you know who to look out for and where. I am not that hard to find really, more so than most folk.

• Like 1

Hope the transfer to Leicester does not last too long and you get back to Brandon sooner rather than later.

Good luck

• Like 2

I will be supporting the Bees come hell or high water. I would like to accept a lift from you False Dawn if ou can fit me in. Ta muchly :t::t:

• Like 1

I will be supporting the Bees come hell or high water. I would like to accept a lift from you False Dawn if you can fit me in. Ta muchly :t::t:

I don't know you from Adam, but if you'd like to go for a drink sometime......

btw it's dawn as in the time of day, not Dawn, the girl's name!

P.S. This wasn't set up as a dating thread. I do know fliss44 slightly

• Like 2

I'm sure every speedway enthusiast will wish the Coventry supporters all the best in their efforts to keep their club afloat and I'd urge all those who have negative views to put them to one side and keep backing their club. I have been an ardent supporter of Birmingham for 64 years and well know that it is much easier to lose your club than it is to bring it back from the dead - so let's not allow this to happen to Coventry.

• Like 8

I love the Bees.

I don't think theres a speedway fan in the country that wouldn't wish you all the best.I hope the crowds will be there to pay the riders,and you find a solution soon.Beating Lynn.I hope not ;-)

I love the Bees.

well said David hope to catch up with you again this season now my team is now in the same league

I live in Warwick so the travel time will be 50-60 mins for me but I intend to be supporting the Bees for every meeting I can. With the few dealings I have had with Mick, Neil and Trev over the years they have been great to me and my family and in my opinion need all the support we can give them.

If anyone would like a lift from Warwick/Leamington/Kenilworth area please send me a PM and I would be very happy to oblige.

Lets get behind them and then hopefully we will be back in our rightful place at Brandon before too long!!

• Like 1