British Speedway Forum
False dawn

Coventry Supporters 2017

Good on those who are going to make the effort, the rest of you, very shameful.

• Like 1

Go away

Well you wanted your club to run, you have it. Now support it.

• Like 3

Isn't it great to see supporters posting in here, offering lifts/support to other like-minded fans, just great, and hopefully this all works out and the Bees are soon reinstated at Brandon, in the meantime, welcome to Beaumont Park!!

• Like 4

Isn't it great to see supporters posting in here, offering lifts/support to other like-minded fans, just great, and hopefully this all works out and the Bees are soon reinstated at Brandon, in the meantime, welcome to Beaumont Park!!

Thanks for the welcome SS, it will actually be my first visit to Beaumont Park!

• Like 1

It's great to see so many cov fans say they are going to make the trip to Leicester to support their team but it would also be good for all away fans to go when their team are there as they will need every penny they can to mee t their costs.

• Like 3

Hopefully the May 5th meeting with Belle Vue goes ahead as planned , as i plan to include that meeting on my wee speedway holiday this year . Hope to meet up with some of the Bees faithful that night .

• Like 1

It's great to see so many cov fans say they are going to make the trip to Leicester to support their team but it would also be good for all away fans to go when their team are there as they will need every penny they can to mee t their costs.

Last time I went to Leicester I swore I would never set foot in the place again. 15 heats with not one single pass. That won't change unless the track does. I want to see racing not follow the guy in front.

Lets hope this Bates chap realises just how bad the track is and gets it sorted before a wheel has turned this season.

• Like 3

Last time I went to Leicester I swore I would never set foot in the place again. 15 heats with not one single pass. That won't change unless the track does. I want to see racing not follow the guy in front.

Lets hope this Bates chap realises just how bad the track is and gets it sorted before a wheel has turned this season.

You could say that about any track. I have travelled 180ml to Poole and seen the same there, so its not that straight forward to get the track right every meeting. I have been to new Leicester 3 times and have enjoyed all. the meetings . I've been to Coventry, Bellevue, Wolves Swindon and have all suffered similarly with crap meetings. The problem these days is the high revving bikes they ride . as soon a s riders ease off they lose their momentum. The track is not as bad as some broadcast, all it needs is to ensure the preparation is done correct and no scrimp on the topping. I 've seen Doyle, Lambert and Neils make some wonderful passes, proving to me its possible to come from the back....

I been to far worse tracks than Leicester.......

At least the track has shale on it!! Personally I'm not keen on tracks where the blue groove is too obvious. :neutral:

I would hope Bates has seen it and has plans , because if he hasn't , after watching his first heat , he will be thinking what the f*** was that , I thought I bought a speedway track , not the road that connects my 2 teams

I don't think theres a speedway fan in the country that wouldn't wish you all the best.I hope the crowds will be there to pay the riders,and you find a solution soon.Beating Lynn.I hope not ;-)

I know one , his name on here is MRCTS.

• Like 1

At least the track has shale on it!! Personally I'm not keen on tracks where the blue groove is too obvious. :neutral:

When was the last time you went to poole.. Stiil you enjoy Leicester yeh.. ;)

When was the last time you went to poole.. Stiil you enjoy Leicester yeh.. ;)

I've been to Poole 4 times and won't be going again.