British Speedway Forum
WalterPlinge

Belle Vue Colts 2017

Thought it was time this had a thread of its own rather than the Coventry combo thing which apparently died a death some time back, even weeks before Coventry sadly folded.

With the Aces team being released to completion during this week, presumably the Colts team will all be released during next week.

Don't think we're really expecting any surprises. Seems fairly clear which riders haven't been signed elsewhere

Well..... Mellish and shuttleworth have now been announced.

It stated shuttleworth will be 3rd heat leader. So it's not the team we all thought it would be. Otherwise shuttleworth would have been a 2nd string

Well..... Mellish and shuttleworth have now been announced.

It stated shuttleworth will be 3rd heat leader. So it's not the team we all thought it would be. Otherwise shuttleworth would have been a 2nd string

Sorry Phil but you are wrong Shuttleworths average is 6.60 Smiths average is 6.32 he was always going to be down as 3rd heatleader so Payne is still a possible 2nd heat leader.

No, he would not have been with the team everyone was predicting as Jack Smith's average is lower, so Shuttleworth was always going to be starting as a heatleader

Ah right fair enough. I thought Smith was higher. Sorry for that.

So yes we're still on for

Payne

Bickley

Woodhall/Woodhall sharing

Im looking forward to going to see the Colts this year.

I never went to Rochdale when when the colts rode their, so I am not going to miss the development of the youngsters this time round.

Has the 'Colts' fixture list been released yet? The only meeting I'm aware of is their home fixture against Mildenhall on the 28 April.

Has the 'Colts' fixture list been released yet? The only meeting I'm aware of is their home fixture against Mildenhall on the 28 April.

Apparently they are now on the BSPA website. But not on official website.

Apparently they are now on the BSPA website. But not on official website.

Thanks.

Bickley is from Workington... so no other natural place to ride for in the Championship !!!!

True but it's putting down a marker by signing him now.

True but it's putting down a marker by signing him now.

He will be on loan 😉

• Like 1