British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole 27/3/17 + Poole V Wolves 29/3/17 Es.

As someone has already said, he scored 9 points on his first visit with Kent last season. Don't be so dismissive of the young lad. The potential is there.

TBF he only beat 1 rider of note for that 9 points. He's going to struggle to score there in the EL, he will at most tracks this season but if he can sneak the odd point away and get 2 at home every week he'll have pretty much done his job.

But Klindt should be scoring 12-13 from 5 at the start of the year.

As someone has already said, he scored 9 points on his first visit with Kent last season. Don't be so dismissive of the young lad. The potential is there.

I was just joking, hence the smileys.....I'm looking forward to seeing him ride as never seen him ride before, not even on the grass. Been told he is really fast on the grass.

Edited by Scottyfan

Will be interesring to see how both teams fare. The start of a new season when all fans will be looking on for any clues of strength. My prediction has to be for the team who gets the biggest home win.

Victors:: Wolves by the narrowest margins.....

Not sure sbout Shanes but he is only there to make up the numbers so if he scores a point or two that is fine but in my opinion he certainly won't be the worst reserve in the league.

Not sure sbout Shanes but he is only there to make up the numbers so if he scores a point or two that is fine but in my opinion he certainly won't be the worst reserve in the league.

Seen him a couple of times, big potential and could prove a shrewd signing imo...

• Like 1

Seen him a couple of times, big potential and could prove a shrewd signing imo...

Got to agree.

Definitely has natural talent and born battler.

We have several number sevens who really shouldn't be in the top flight yet so it's going to be very similar to the first year of the draft reserves.

Shanes is certainly not the weakest number 7 and I wouldn't be surprised if he does okay.

Likewise have watched him on several occasions over the past couple of seasons.

• Like 1

Got to agree.

Definitely has natural talent and born battler.

We have several number sevens who really shouldn't be in the top flight yet so it's going to be very similar to the first year of the draft reserves.

Shanes is certainly not the weakest number 7 and I wouldn't be surprised if he does okay.

Likewise have watched him on several occasions over the past couple of seasons.

2 or 3 a meeting and he as done is job

2 or 3 a meeting and he as done is job

Indeed. That goes for all of them.

Hopefully Greaves will score similar at home.

That's not good news with Howarth and the reserves being the only ones who can take rides.

Poole have the perfect chance to get an away win and seal there first and possibly only trophy.

Fingers crossed for Adam even tho he is likely to take some time settle back into racing.

Tbh who cares about the 'shield'.

I'd rather Adam rest than risk making the injury worse.

• Like 1

Exactly, glorified challenge matches and no more.

Possibly no Newman which is a bigger disaster for Poole, as Newman is quite brilliant around Monmore. Guess we will have a better idea tomorrow.

Possibly no Newman which is a bigger disaster for Poole, as Newman is quite brilliant around Monmore. Guess we will have a better idea tomorrow.

Perfectly cancelled out if Sqora is injured.

• Like 1

Perfectly cancelled out if Sqora is injured.

You got to be kidding. Skornicki looking pretty terrible so far, against a rider who had Woffinden for breakfast from the back on his own patch.

• Like 1