British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

On 2/24/2023 at 6:48 PM, iainb said:

For me it's BSN, they don't have any input into how a meeting is run, so it's very much like attending an actual meeting pace wise with no delays waiting for adverts and interviews. 

If only BSN could tempt Sam Ermolenko and his office it would be the perfect viewing experience :D

I must admit over the years the production on sky / eurosport often uses multiple camera angles which I am not a fan of - i like to watch my speedway from a fixed camera like I watch a meeting from one place only, very often they change the camera angle just as something interesting is happening!!

I am going to pay for a meeting and see what its like and then decide form there!

• Like 2

guys, what's the cost of total season pass on bsn? it says 74.79 and below there's one time payment of 208.00. also tournaments like Ben Fund is additionally paid?

2IHWAmS.png

Edited by cphx

On 2/22/2023 at 10:45 AM, racers and royals said:

Not for me it isn’t - for £9 per month through Fanseat i can get all Swedish and Danish( plus French league) which is approx 25 matches a month. Sign up at start and cancel 

Edited by Monarchs2468
Found it, looks good

You known where you are with BSN, you will get at least one meeting a week subject to the weather where as Sky etc only show meetings when they can be bothered, that might mean a gap of several weeks and no recap of what has been missed.

Stopped subscribing to cable tv two years ago and don’t miss it, BSN covering the prem this season is a well worth it bonus.

Hi guys, for those that are unable to attend Paul Starke's Testimonial meeting in person, but would like to watch the event and support Paul, his 4TT meeting is being streamed live by Gladiators TV.  The stream starts at 6:45pm, at a cost of £11.99, with all profits going direct to Paul.

Here is the direct link to purchase the stream.  Enjoy!!!

https://www.gladiatorslive.com

Edited by SpeedwayPortal

On 2/24/2023 at 10:28 AM, GeneralMelchett said:

I have decided this year to bin sky - I am contenplating either a Europsoport pass or maybe a BSN one, or maybe both. BSN looks pretty slick can any users confirm confirm its a decent racenight experience / coverage?

They seem to have some decent levels of meetings lined up as well wit coverage starting potentially long before the Eurosport coverage starts which is usually in May time.

Bsn is very good worth  a watch some unexpected things happen makes good entertainment well worth the money

Anyone know if Viaplay intend to show any speedway this season - nothing showing on website? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, glenantony said:

Anyone know if Viaplay intend to show any speedway this season - nothing showing on website? 

If they are they have already missed the 1st week of Denmark- for the fear of repeating myself https://www.fanseat.com/speedway  show every Swedish, Denmark  and French league match for 9.99Euro`s a month- a fantastic price considering around 25 live matches per month for your money.

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If they are they have already missed the 1st week of Denmark- for the fear of repeating myself https://www.fanseat.com/speedway  show every Swedish, Denmark  and French league match for 9.99Euro`s a month- a fantastic price considering around 25 live matches per month for your money.

You've convinced me - I've signed up

Just now, glenantony said:

You've convinced me - I've signed up

You won`t be disappointed- you can watch both of this  Wednesday`s matches  on video- English language interviews. French league this Sunday and another 3 Danish matches next Wednesday.

I wonder if anyone could help. My Eurosprt subscription comes up for renewal soon. Would I be better off with Discovery Plus? I usually watch on my PC. many than ks

On 3/23/2023 at 8:23 PM, cphx said:

guys, what's the cost of total season pass on bsn? it says 74.79 and below there's one time payment of 208.00. also tournaments like Ben Fund is additionally paid?

2IHWAmS.png

Looks like you can pay by 3 monthly instalments, equates to slightly more than a one off payment.

9 hours ago, bluebee said:

I wonder if anyone could help. My Eurosprt subscription comes up for renewal soon. Would I be better off with Discovery Plus? I usually watch on my PC. many than ks

I would yes - you will always get qualifying and GP’s in full.

Top tip if you watch your speedway on the Discovery+ app on a Sky Q box. It doesn't offer me the opportunity to watch from the start when an event is on live (at least it doesn't on mine), so I have to wait for it to finish before I can start it from the beginning. But I can use my Sky credentials to login to the app on an android platform where it does offer this option so I can watch it on delay. 

Edited by iainb

Just managed to get discoveryplus to work on my TV I have full sky package it was for some reason a hassle at least it's free