British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue 5/4/17 And Belle Vue V Poole 7/4/17 Ko Cup.

Poole's website and live updates are different to Belle Vue's and the SGB website, and I wanted to know which was correct for my records. :)

Poole website and Speedway updates.

He spends far to much time on the poole threads.. Jack is still learning.

Didn't know there was a time limit on the amount of time you spend on a thread if there is can you tell me what it is so as I don't break any rules?
  • Like 1

Didn't know there was a time limit on the amount of time you spend on a thread if there is can you tell me what it is so as I don't break any rules?

He spends hours on our threads, not minutes. He's obsessed with the club. First thread he goes on to when he comes on here is ours.. Thats obsession

Edited by Starman2006

He spends hours on our threads, not minutes. He's obsessed with the club. First thread he goes on to when he comes on here is ours..

How did you prove that.. interesting to know for future reference

• Like 1

How did you prove that.. interesting to know for future reference

Nevermind mate, you just take my word for that. He's obsessed with the club..

Edited by Starman2006

He spends far to much time on the poole threads.. Jack is still learning.

Thats s matter of opinion. Personally don't mind how long he spends on Poole threads that is up to him.
  • Like 5

Well I'm in Hampshire and school is breaking up this Friday. If schools were off this week and next, they would go back the day after Easter Mon!!

Yes I know - it is bizarre.

They get 2 weeks plus the Monday this way!

Well it was a boring meeting and we were very lucky to win, congrats to Belle Vue who really gave us a lesson in gating, too many Poole riders inconsistent but its early days and the younger lads need more time. as already stated Max Fricke reminds me of Leigh Adams with his armchair style of riding! Having seen Robert lambert over the years he is without doubt a very talented rider and the speed he generated at the pairs was uncanny. He is in the Darcy mould with his track craft and is will go far in this sport. I was also impressed with young Dan Bewley who never gave up and looked very tidy on the bike. I don't fault our riders for effort but its just not happening at the moment but hopefully they can at least give Belle Vue a match at the NSS.

Re Heat 5 last night - I wrote it down as Kurtz, Fricke, Worrall, Kerr.

Worrall slowed off the final bend allowing Fricke to come second!

• Like 1

Yes I know - it is bizarre.

They get 2 weeks plus the Monday this way!

my kids are off this week and go back the Wednesday after Easter

He spends hours on our threads, not minutes. He's obsessed with the club. First thread he goes on to when he comes on here is ours.. Thats obsession

hours lol seriously??? Do the maths. Takes about 30 seconds to post

My WC Squad would be right now. I would go young because without Tai we won't get anywhere. So why not set it up for the next couple of years. Aus did that with Ward and Holder and was about to pay off until the injury. Could you imagine, Ward Holder Doyle(now he has stepped up) Kurtz, Fricke. Jealous.

Lambert

Ellis

Worrall

Cook

Bates

And thank God you are not the British team manager and this is why fans are fans.

Ellis and Bates for the British Champion Danny King?

King

Lambert

Cook

And then one of Worrall, Harris, Nicholls depending on who is on form at the time.

If again a young rider has to be picked at Number 5, than probably Ellis or Bates but again will depend on form and confidence.

Shanes and Bewley seem to be looking good for the future following in Ellis and Bates shoes but Robert Lambert is far ahead of them for his age.

Re Heat 5 last night - I wrote it down as Kurtz, Fricke, Worrall, Kerr.

Worrall slowed off the final bend allowing Fricke to come second!

Many thanks.

my kids are off this week and go back the Wednesday after Easterhours lol seriously??? Do the maths. Takes about 30 seconds to post

i time you at least 32 seconds far to long keep posting always constructive