British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Prem Pairs Winners

The first major trophy goes to the Stars and seemingly well deserved. Appears Doyle cleared off in the semis needs to learn to team ride better it seems. Could be the first but not the last trophy Holder picks up. Add Batch into the mix and a top reserve in Huchenbeck they look the 1-7 to stop

It was a very deserved win, Lambert just awesome!

• Like 1

Congratulations to Kings Lynn on the win.

Congratulations to Kings Lynn on the win.

Can only echo that. Best pairing on the night.

Wolves deserved their runner up spot too.

• Like 2

Congrats to Kings Lynn. Got lucky tonight though. If KK hadn't been recalled to Poland for Zorros farewell and Hans wasn't baby sitting, us Poole fans would be celebrating our second trophy in 48 hours.

Congrats to Kings Lynn. Got lucky tonight though. If KK hadn't been recalled to Poland for Zorros farewell and Hans wasn't baby sitting, us Poole fans would be celebrating our second trophy in 48 hours.

Nothing lucky about Lambert & Holder tonight!

• Like 4

And if my auntie was born a man she would be my uncle.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 4

And the award for talking out of their backside goes to Shovlar for the 20th season in a row

• Like 9

Thoroughly deserved victory for Kings Lynn.Best Pair by a country mile.

Pretty ordinary meeting until the later heats.Lambert way behind the Poole lads, then hit the right groove out wide and rode a brilliant couple of laps to chase them down split them and follow Holder home all too easily.

Typical British showpiece. Announced that parade would start at 7pm prompt. It finally took place at 7.30pm. Although they kept the meeting running pretty darned quick,(in my car by 9.10) its so annoying when the riders for the Final were only being announced once the 2 minutes had come on and the riders were at the tapes!

First time up there for a while, but found the 2 co presenters very annoying with their inane comments.

• Like 1

That is beyond arrogant.

• Like 2

Absolutely pathetic showing from Poole. Shows just how committed their top two actually are to British Speedway.

Congrats to Kings Lynn.

• Like 2

Congratulations to the Kings Lynn boys, well deserved on that showing i thought.

Both Chris and Robert rode well.

Thought it might of been a cold ol night, but due to the 2 patio heaters in the centre green, I nearly at one point took my coat off, but disappointed that I couldn't get

close enough to toast the marshmallows my dear wife brought with her.

Thought the stadium would of been buzzing, but thought the atmosphere was a little quite, maybe us fans are still waking up after a long winter

First time up there for a while, but found the 2 co presenters very annoying with their inane comments.

They are an absolute joke, at least 2 heats they announced the wrong 4 riders, which is a regular thing most weeks, no humour or passion, and clueless at how to work a crowd.

That is beyond arrogant.

Typical Poole fan, no wind up either!

Absolutely pathetic showing from Poole. Shows just how committed their top two actually are to British Speedway.

Congrats to Kings Lynn.

Think it comes from the top.

And you wonder why posters treat you with contemp. You display arrogance from another level mate. The only team that let the proceeding down were, yes you've guessed it, was Poole. They couldn't be bothered to attend.

There was no luck attached to the Stars win tonight, The only bits missing were, your representatives. and it would have made little difference to the outcome, any way...

• Like 1