British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Wolves V Leicester 3 . 4 . 2017

Lynch showing how inept he is when it matters. Even Gimini's dog would have put Bates out in heat 14. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Leicester not a team who will make the playoffs should have won tonight.

Wolves are worse than I thought. Those giving Col stick should listen he is right on the money.

• Like 1

Wow. We got out of jail big style tonight. Crazy from Lynch to not put Bates in heat 14 and then choosing King for the last heat. Leicester really threw the win away

That is barely believable.

Clegg again, dreadful.

That & the crazy decision to not put Bates in for Ayres in Heat 14.

King shouldn't have been in Heat 15 either to be honest. Leicester fans near us weren't pleased when the lineup was read out.

• Like 2

I remember a good story involving Maurice Morley who was team manager for a Test match. John Louis won his first two races and was then dropped from his third. Asked for an explanation, Maurice said he didn't have his glasses and could not read his programme properly.

• Like 1

Excellent performance again tonight from Kim Nilsson.

This is the rider that Jon Cook dropped for Ulamek a couple of years ago; and Tatum alluded to the fact he shouldn't have been in the 2016 Lakeside squad. He subsequently won rider of the year.

No wonder Lakeside are now in the amateur league with those two 'no-marks' in charge!

Well done Leicester Lions. I look forward to my trip to BP later this week.

I think Ben Morley would be a good addition at reserve for Wolves.

• Like 1

Wolves are worse than I thought. Those giving Col stick should listen he is right on the money.

Best read Col's posts before you quote him so you don't look silly.

Col thinks wolves will make the okay offs.

His only issue is that wolves should have signed Klindt despite being told 100 times he didn't want to.

Perhaps it might teach you to read someone's post before you quote them.

read those below and tell me how he is 'on the money'.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=83467&p=2932014

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=82885&p=2935019

Another Hancock at Peterborough moment for Lynch. Useless team manager.

Don't remind me mate :cry::cry:

Wasn't hard to see that wolves would be suffering at reserve compared to the rest of the league's. Could go with a three man change, taking out Skornicki, Clegg and Greaves and bringing in Lasse Bjerre,Roynon/Morris and a 2 pointer.

• Like 1

Leicester should have won this match comfortably. Without the ridiculous exclusion of Riss for putting a wheel on the centre green when going round the tapes to King packing up 20 seconds before the start of a heat to the farce of a five nil to the omission of Bates in heat 14 .This was a big opportunity missed for Leicester and Wolves got out of jail. Its pretty clear to see Wolves problem, at least they have plenty of time to solve it. As for the speedway there wasn't much of it, simply a trapping contest of which Kim Nilson was excellent. The crowd wasn't that great either considering it was a derby. Oh well onwards and upwards.

Leicester should have won this match comfortably. Without the ridiculous exclusion of Riss for putting a wheel on the centre green when going round the tapes to King packing up 20 seconds before the start of a heat to the farce of a five nil to the omission of Bates in heat 14 .This was a big opportunity missed for Leicester and Wolves got out of jail. Its pretty clear to see Wolves problem, at least they have plenty of time to solve it. As for the speedway there wasn't much of it, simply a trapping contest of which Kim Nilson was excellent. The crowd wasn't that great either considering it was a derby. Oh well onwards and upwards.

The racing was pretty much a premium compared to the Poole meeting last week and Saturday at Rye, but the close scoreline kept it interesting. Did see quite a few Leicester fans (certainly more than the last few times).

Would add to New Science's comment by saying that the decision to pull heat 11 back was a joke. Nilsson tried to get a roller and messed up, yet the race is pulled back.

Lynch showing how inept he is when it matters. Even Gimini's dog would have put Bates out in heat 14. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

ahh well stevwbum will have a different slant on it his posts make clowns cry
  • Like 1

oops making yourself look silly again. Guess you can't have read Col's posts!!! Nothing like making yourself look silly!! If Wolves are so bad how comes they easily beat Poole at Monmore??? Leicester must be a better side than Poole then!!
  • Like 1

oops making yourself look silly again. Guess you can't have read Col's posts!!! Nothing like making yourself look silly!! If Wolves are so bad how comes they easily beat Poole at Monmore??? Leicester must be a better side than Poole then!!

Missing Newman didn't help us at Monmore along with KK, Brady and Jack not exactly on fire!! We will be better next time.