British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedball

Visiting Edinburgh & Glasgow

I guess Speedball is too polite to ask, but I'm happy to be cheeky!

So would there be anyone attending meeting who could give a welcome visitor a lift back to hotel, saves having to book and then get taxi?

I have already PMd speedball.

• Like 1

I guess Speedball is too polite to ask, but I'm happy to be cheeky!

So would there be anyone attending meeting who could give a welcome visitor a lift back to hotel, saves having to book and then get taxi?

yes back on topic.........

I could only be a maybe as I wouldn't know until the day before how many I have in my car and what the plans are. If it's possible I am happy to oblige although guessing from above Gazc may be your man. If you still need a lift get back to me a couple of days before. Can't help getting there as I tend to arrive at 7.29 and I'm sure you'll want to be there in plenty time.

• Like 1

yes back on topic.........

Can't help getting there as I tend to arrive at 7.29 and I'm sure you'll want to be there in plenty time.

I wouldn't want to stand another minute in there if i didnt have to either.

Haha very clever. Would love to be there earlier but got this nasty thing called work that gets in the way.

Great track preparation, great racing, great presentation and great team what more could you possibly want......

• Like 1

Edinburgh's facilities are poor, not the best whatsoever. You can't see much of the racing no matter where you stand. Best place to stand is the top of the 3rd bend if you want to see the racing. Hopefully you have a nice safe trip up!

• Like 1

Haha very clever. Would love to be there earlier but got this nasty thing called work that gets in the way.

Great track preparation, great racing, great presentation and great team what more could you possibly want......

To stay and support Glasgow possibly.

Everything would be perfect for you then.

what more could you possibly want......

A track that isn't a trick track with ten thousand percent home advantage

• Like 1

Well ? How did the big trip go ?

At least you saw a real nail biter at The Peugeot Ashfield Stadium this afternoon. Must have been good for a neutral speedway fan.

Well ? How did the big trip go ?

At least you saw a real nail biter at The Peugeot Ashfield Stadium this afternoon. Must have been good for a neutral speedway fan.

You're a week early

Speedway better than the football ;)

Speedway better than the football ;)

I love them both, hence the username :wink:

Really looking forward to making the trip up and thanks again to everyone who has offered help and advice. Just hoping the weather stays kind.

Just sorted out a ticket for St Mirren v Raith so will make the dash to that game after Ibrox and then head back into Glasgow for the speedway. Two football games and a speedway match is my kind of day :D

Doing the same myself this weekend, or am planning to, depends on Sheffield's line up at Edinburgh, depends if Josh Grajczonek is riding for Sheffield or if he is at Somerset, if he is at Somerset Sheffield will need a good guest if that's the case or they will get tonked at Armadale, then off to Glasgow on Saturday night for the Scottish Derby, then Newcastle on the Sunday for the British Semi final, the weather looks good for the weekend so hopefully all should go well.

• Like 1

Doing the same myself this weekend, or am planning to, depends on Sheffield's line up at Edinburgh, depends if Josh Grajczonek is riding for Sheffield or if he is at Somerset, if he is at Somerset Sheffield will need a good guest if that's the case or they will get tonked at Armadale, then off to Glasgow on Saturday night for the Scottish Derby, then Newcastle on the Sunday for the British Semi final, the weather looks good for the weekend so hopefully all should go well.

Apparently jonas B Anderson is the guest for Josh G

Source?

No it's not, it's Richard Lawson