British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

Rye House Vs Swindon 08.04.17

Anything more than a 10 point deficit after the first leg would be tricky to pull back. I've always thought it's easier to defend a lead in the second leg. Onus is on the home team to get heat advantages. Away side just need 3-3's

Edited by Shads

Ellis rode for Ipswich at Rye in August 2014, scoring 6+1 from 4 riding at number 7

Previously, at the end of May that year, he scored 1 from 3 riding at number 6, falling in his last ride and withdrawn from the meeting.

In April he had 4 rides in the league cup, scoring 6+1 from 4 including a race win in heat 2.

Edited by Shads

As we have Ben Morley as guest as Rob Branford is riding for Sheffield on Saturday anyone know if that means we will also need a guest for him in the return leg at Swindon and also for Ellis Perks as Sheffield and Redcar are both racing at home on 13th April?

Morley's probably the best guest we could have got. He knows the track and has a point to prove after being left out this year.

The promotion should really be trying to buy Branford's contract from Redcar, good guests will be hard to find for Rob, particularly away from home.

As we have Ben Morley as guest as Rob Branford is riding for Sheffield on Saturday anyone know if that means we will also need a guest for him in the return leg at Swindon and also for Ellis Perks as Sheffield and Redcar are both racing at home on 13th April?

The Rye House website says that Rye are allowing Rob to ride for Sheffield on Saturday, which to me indicates that Rye do have 1st call on him. No idea regarding Ellis.

The Rye House website says that Rye are allowing Rob to ride for Sheffield on Saturday, which to me indicates that Rye do have 1st call on him. No idea regarding Ellis.

League competition may take priority over cup competitions (Just a thought)

It says "agreed, not "allowed" on the website.

RR for Ellis means they are much stronger, with Morris, BWD, Bellego and the reserves allowed to take his rides. Puts Swindon as favourites to go through in my opinion, even if we had Branford. I wouldn't be surprised if Swindon sneak a win tomorrow.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

RR for Ellis means they are much stronger, with Morris, BWD, Bellego and the reserves allowed to take his rides. Puts Swindon as favourites to go through in my opinion, even if we had Branford. I wouldn't be surprised if Swindon sneak a win tomorrow

No way will Swindon win.

• Like 1

How on earth did Ellis get saddled with a 7 point average?

RR for Ellis means they are much stronger, with Morris, BWD, Bellego and the reserves allowed to take his rides. Puts Swindon as favourites to go through in my opinion, even if we had Branford. I wouldn't be surprised if Swindon sneak a win tomorrow

No way will Swindon win.