British Speedway Forum
ellioth4

Newcastle V Berwick (sgbc) 09/04/2017

Looking forward to the first league meeting of the season at Newcastle. Hopefully we can get a decent win like the match two weeks ago. Team line-ups below:

Newcastle Diamonds = 00

1. Robert Lambert -
2. Ashley Morris -
3. Lewis Rose -
4. Ludvig Lindgren -
5. Steve Worrall -
6. Connor Coles -
7. Danny Phillips -

Berwick Bandits = 00

1. Lewis Bridger -
2. Liam Carr -
3. Dimitri Berge -
4. Claus Vissing -
5. Kevin Doolan -
6. Danny Gappmaier -
7. Jack Parkinson-Blackburn (Guest) -

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

60-30 Newcastle

Berwick might manage a slight improvement on their previous showing , but I'm not that hopeful

• Like 1

We need 7 guys doing a Jonesie one no good

• Like 1

Still need a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

The away trip to Glasgow highlighted a couple of things.. We only have 2 heatleaders (Steve & Robert) who are reliable. The Ludvig/ Rose pairing is a bit weak..hoping Lewis kicks his horse into action soon but Ludde so very good at home struggles at some away tracks. I think we will beat Berwick easily but away from home who is going to back up our 2 heatleaders steve and robert, answers on a post card please!

I take every league match as a championship winning step, so come on you diamonds especially Ashley, Lewis, Danny and Connor and get ya finger out Ludde or sort out your bikes as we need a few more points away from home to win the matches instead of being entertaining to the home sides fans and suffering defeats by just a few points

The away trip to Glasgow highlighted a couple of things.. We only have 2 heatleaders (Steve & Robert) who are reliable. The Ludvig/ Rose pairing is a bit weak..hoping Lewis kicks his horse into action soon but Ludde so very good at home struggles at some away tracks. I think we will beat Berwick easily but away from home who is going to back up our 2 heatleaders steve and robert, answers on a post card please!

I take every league match as a championship winning step, so come on you diamonds especially Ashley, Lewis, Danny and Connor and get ya finger out Ludde or sort out your bikes as we need a few more points away from home to win the matches instead of being entertaining to the home sides fans and suffering defeats by just a few points

after the 1st league match of the season, albeit a tricky little affair at Glasgow, we score 42pts in deafeat, (the 1st 1 of the season) and the writings on the wall already, or so it seems ;)

after the 1st league match of the season, albeit a tricky little affair at Glasgow, we score 42pts in deafeat, (the 1st 1 of the season) and the writings on the wall already, or so it seems ;)

To be fair 42 points flattered Newcastle Lambert & Worrall apart the rest offered very little but early days.

It may be we are equally inept at Brough away points will be harder to come by this season.

• Like 1

I said 60 30.. :sad: