British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

World Games Pairs 29/7/17

Well tonights meeting just showed where GB stands in the world standings and how much needs to be done by the bspa, who unfortunately, are responsible for our standard of riders, if we are to improve.

Like him or not Tai was in the pits tonight trying to help out, he has got to be bought back into the GB set up as he knows more about what the team needs than the whole of the bspa.

• Like 1

...Tai was in the pits tonight trying to help out, he has got to be bought back into the GB set up as he knows more about what the team needs than the whole of the bspa.

I agree...he obviously does know more about what British speedway needs than the BSPA... but - he is not the BSPA!

One man against those who THINK they know better.

Robert Lambert has been riding with a broken scafoid,then at the under21final 1st leg he was knocked off in one race which resulted in further injury.Robert has continued to race with a strapped up shoulder,arm,hand and leg,

Well tonights meeting just showed where GB stands in the world standings and how much needs to be done by the bspa, who unfortunately, are responsible for our standard of riders, if we are to improve.

Like him or not Tai was in the pits tonight trying to help out, he has got to be bought back into the GB set up as he knows more about what the team needs than the whole of the bspa.

Let it not be forgotten who it was that ruled themselves out of selection for Team GB. All Tai needs to do is put is toys back into his pram and make himself available again.

• Like 2

I agree...he obviously does know more about what British speedway needs than the BSPA... but - he is not the BSPA!

One man against those who THINK they know better.

The alternative is for all the Brit riders to refuse to ride for GB as without a professional attitude and backing from the authorities they are all wasting their time, It will not be long before Team GB will need to qualify for the SWC, what a joke.

If someone shakes the bspa, gets backing to run test matches both here and on the continent then Team GB might be able to compete with the likes of Poland and Denmark etc.

Let it not be forgotten who it was that ruled themselves out of selection for Team GB. All Tai needs to do is put is toys back into his pram and make himself available again.

Which followed other top Brit riders who refused to ride for those who ran Team GB, so that gives the impression it is the authorities and not the riders who need to sort themselves out.

Any very good rider that has to work with for a group who cannot see what is wrong soon becomes fed up with them and just walks away.

Edited by A ORLOV

Robert Lambert has been riding with a broken scafoid,on Sunday whilst racing in under21s he was brought down by an opposing rider,he is now racing with a strapped up shoulder,arm,hand,and leg,

Steve Worrall just like in WC did pretty decent unlike Lambert who dissapointed for the second time.

Bartosz the Ice Man! Yep, that's a correct translation I'm told. Google's good at translating names...just ask Sebastian Fraction (Ulamek)

Dudek is a bird - Hoopoe in English.

Well Poland won it but it was a complete scam in heat 21. With the Aussies gone the ref decided to exclude Janowski after a lap who was at the back to give Zmarzlik another go. Stank the meeting out to be honest. Disgraceful stuff from the ref who clearly wanted Poland to make it through. Sorry but that's how I saw it.

Lambert is completely out of his depth at this level, as are all teamgb riders at this current time. Even unhead of Russians and Germans who ride lower league here fair better than our sorry bunch. Richie Worrall would have done better than King or Lambert, who were worse than useless.

Dudek is a bird - Hoopoe in English.

I have a Dudek paraglider, made in Poland. Edited by Steve Shovlar

Guest Scunny2012

Predictable Polish win but not the most exciting racing

Good to see Tai involved. It must help in the longer term.

I'll say it again, Lambert will amount to nothing but an average league rider.

The once great hope of British Speedway has gone stagnant.

I have to agree with you, it cant be doing his confidence any good at all trying to compete at that level.

you only have to look at his results for Lynn & even Newcastle in big rides ie 13 & 15 can be very average at best.

The more I watch him ride, his style reminds me of Andy Smith!

I have to agree with you, it cant be doing his confidence any good at all trying to compete at that level.

you only have to look at his results for Lynn & even Newcastle in big rides ie 13 & 15 can be very average at best.

The more I watch him ride, his style reminds me of Andy Smith!

Youve changed your tune from earlier in the season when i suggested Drabik was a better rider