British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

World Games Pairs 29/7/17

What's Cook done to get injured? He didn't look injured in Cardiff. He just can't face his Polish demons can he? Or is this a repeat of his "I can't afford to drive to Ipswich" excuse when he dipped out of the GB team in the test match against Australia, some years ago?

If you cared you'd know.... if he was Polish you'd know!

If you cared you'd know.... if he was Polish you'd know!

Do I care, or do I have respect for Craig Cook? About as much as you have for Tai Woffinden, Trees.

And as for your hatred of all things Polish, get over it !

• Like 2

Seems Smoli pulled out of the meeting to be at the opening of a Vintage Motorbike Museum :t:

Link for live stream...

http://bit.ly/2tK2aa1

Live Facebook stream

I`m not giving them my credit card details for a free stream !!! I will watch on a Polish TV stream.

Probably very wise.

Do I care, or do I have respect for Craig Cook? About as much as you have for Tai Woffinden, Trees.

And as for your hatred of all things Polish, get over it !

It's the Polish promoters that I'm peed off with. As for your love of all things Polish LOL!

It's the Polish promoters that I'm peed off with. As for your love of all things Polish LOL!

L O L ???

Something intensely funny about the country that my father hailed from?

• Like 1

L O L ???

Something intensely funny about the country that my father hailed from?

Martinski, never knew, so you could move back to your roots then!

Trees, would you care to expand on this ?

I'm Polish and i'm not getting it... or perhps (in your opinion) because I'm Polish I'm not getting it.

• Like 3

Trees, would you care to expand on this ?

I'm Polish and i'm not getting it... or perhps (in your opinion) because I'm Polish I'm not getting it.

I am angry at the PZM's rule that riders who race in the Ekstraliga can only race in 2 more leagues as it's hit our league the hardest. The rumour of the rule for next year is Ekstraliga and only ONE more league! I understand that they are protecting their product but they know that riders put their league first whatever because of the rich rewards, they also know that riders can get injured at any time, any where, in any race.

Trees i am not getting it either man you can be pissed off at PZM but what that got to do with me and my polishness.

• Like 2

Trees i am not getting it either man you can be pissed off at PZM but what that got to do with me and my polishness.

I'm not generally pissed off with Polish people, it's MB's take on my unhappiness with the Polish authorities! I'm a Woman BTW lol

just found out the format for tonight

21 heats- top team to final

heat 22 teams 2nd and 3rd- winner to final

heat 23 final

I am assuming that it`s 3,2,1,0 scoring - with 2nd and 3rd beating 1st and last in semi and final.