British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

World Games Pairs 29/7/17

‪Worrall is more than holding his own against the big names. Lambert looks out of his depth. Good learning curve though

Now imagine how much further up that learning curve they would be if the BSPA allowed them more regular international competition in the SEC and World Pairs.

Oh dear, Germany beat GB, and they didn't even need penalties.

• Like 2

Oh man it's tough enough loosing to Germany at football but this too :(

• Like 1

Oh dear. 5-1'd by the Germans..we've reached our lowest point. :sad:

On the Sportowefakty live updates page, cumulative team totals section, they have Zmarzlik as B. Frostbite.

Bartosz the Ice Man! Yep, that's a correct translation I'm told. Google's good at translating names...just ask Sebastian Fraction (Ulamek)

• Like 2

Oh man it's tough enough loosing to Germany at football but this too :(

2 well established German riders though, no shame in that. Keep the faith. :t:

They should be beating those 2 Germans tho...

In build comparing all the other riders, Lambert looks like a Michelin man!

They should be beating those 2 Germans tho...

Huckenbeck is a decent rider, I like watching him whenever he's in the Euros/pairs, always has plenty of speed and is gutsy too.

As a nation of course we should beat Germany at speedway but they will always give us a go in something like pairs.

Well there you go, he panned the Swedes there too.

In build comparing all the other riders, Lambert looks like a Michelin man!

Doesn't he wear the inflatable vest like Harris? Bomber always appears well built but he isn't really.

Doesn't he wear the inflatable vest like Harris? Bomber always appears well built but he isn't really.

Yes he does.

Huckenbeck is a decent rider, I like watching him whenever he's in the Euros/pairs, always has plenty of speed and is gutsy too.

As a nation of course we should beat Germany at speedway but they will always give us a go in something like pairs.

Well there you go, he panned the Swedes there too.

I reckon that a strong Germany can only be good for the sport. Kai looks like he can make the jump up to Gp's if he continues to improve. As you mention he is always good to watch in the Euros/pairs, illustrating again the folly of Brits not being allowed to compete.

• Like 1

Germans beat Brits yet morons such as Trees complain we want best riders to ride exclusively for us and don't prioritize British Mickey mouse league higher. Lol

According to such morons we should pay 1000 pounds per point even if the rider choses to ride in EL for a kebab lolo

Ah look Huckenbeck just beat a GP rider who rides in England lolo

Lamberts got arms thicker Dudek's legs!

If that's the case then they should consider using Helium instead of air to inflate their super-costumes! lololololol

Just remind me since 2000 how many Poles have won World Titles? Considering there oh so talented

Just remind me since 2000 how many Poles have won World Titles? Considering there oh so talented

Honestly mate, if you can manage to ignore it altogether the thread will flow more fluidly, it's the worst kind of nuisance as it thinks it's funny.