British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Matt Ford And Kk Telephone Conversation Thursday 13th April

If Kasprzak doesn't make it make on Sunday, I think the forum could literally go into meltdown!

😂😂😂😂😂

Joking aside, Kaspazak's lack of commitment already is poor. He actually showed a lot more commitment for the bees last year. He managed to come from a family funeral to race that night for us and also missed GP practice to race for bees.

It was the SEC that meant he missed a few near the end due to us being a Friday track and our season being over.

However for Poole there already seem to be a list of meetings he can't attend (or can't be bothered to) and that's before the Polish season has started, SEC or GP Challenger.

Edited by mdmc82

Kk's commitment to the UK is always poor.

Nothing new to see.

• Like 1

KK let both Coventry and Birmingham down.

I don't. Know why promoters bother with him.

• Like 2

SEC should be done away with as should the GP qualifiers, what should happen is at the end of the season you take the 16 highest non GP averaged riders from the top leagues and let them race off for the GP spots

Poland - 6 spots

Sweden - 4 spots

UK - 4 spots

Denmark - 2 spots

Pretty sure riders would flock to the UK or at least a few as they will see it as easy pickings

I would rather not say how I got hold of this transcript from GCHQ of this alleged phone call at midday on Thursday 13th April.

KK Boss they have just called off tomorrow`s Golden helmet meeting. what should I do ?

Matt What do you want to do ?

KK I have already got Sunday`s flight over sorted. can we get away with me staying here.

Matt I reckon we can get away with it. Can we say Gorzow have organised practice,

KK Boss !! you have a short memory- we used that for the pairs 3 weeks ago.

Matt Have you any certificates left ?

KK Sorry none left and the Doc has said no more.

Matt How about you can`t get a flight back- that`s not been used before.

KK Don`t think that will wash-there is more than one airport in Poland and UK.

Matt I know what we will do, we will all say nothing !! those tossers on the BSF will never find out that the meeting was called off early and if they do I will have my lieutenant`s Shovvy and Starman standing by- I better use shovvy for this one as It could get messy.

KK That`s great Boss - see you Sunday

You got hold of this did you. Howabout I tell Matt about this. hm..

You got hold of this did you. Howabout I tell Matt about this. hm..

Stand aside Starman, Poole need a Shovlar to dig themselves out of this one.

• Like 1

I have got hold of more info this morning - and someone from Poole has been telling porkies !!!!

Glad to hear it. Otherwise you could be in real deep water.. For telling porkies.. And believe me, I would tell Matt.

Edited by Starman2006

Glad to hear it. Otherwise you could be in real deep water.. For telling porkies.. And believe me, I would tell Matt.

How old are you?The comments you are coming out with remind me of when i was in junior school.

• Like 5

How old are you?The comments you are coming out with remind me of when i was in junior school.

Sounds like you still are. And YES I would tell Matt.

i believe racers transcript to be correct,i have relation who works at gchq and he says that three departments that used to monitor al-qaeda activity have been told to drop that and concentrate on british speedway

• Like 9

i believe racers transcript to be correct,i have relation who works at gchq and he says that three departments that used to monitor al-qaeda activity have been told to drop that and concentrate on british speedway

I glad you seem to think its funny.

lol. This is so funny. Carry on as I could do with a laugh today. :D

• Like 3