British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Workington Comets Cl Sun 23rd April 2017 At 5pm

I think you need to look further here, it's easy to blame the track staff but maybe they aren't being given the tools to do the job. To have exciting racing you need dirt the lack of which has been mentioned since the first match. I haven't returned since then but it doesn't seem to have changed. without dirt you need to gate, where is the excitement in that?

Tigers have racers in the team so give them dirt.

As has been said earlier the problem was a lack of water. The track was ok for Newcastle match

• Like 1

As a neutral who only has the video of heat 13 on the BSPA site to go by it certainly didnt look like there was a lack of dirt.

Yes a bit loose and dry but that issue seems to have been explained.

Im sure if a few more races are like that one then most wont be too unhappy regardless of the conditions. That was a really good race.

• Like 3

if some glasgow fans feel as though they are not being entertained by that type of racing , they need to pick another sport to watch .

perhaps ultimate croc wrestling ?

How expensive is a day out at Glasgow speedway? Jeez I couldn't afford that every week.

• Like 1

if some glasgow fans feel as though they are not being entertained by that type of racing , they need to pick another sport to watch .

That was one heat & apart from a Bewley pass on Campton the rest was gate and go.

But we would all prefer more passing sometimes circumstances will not allow it will see how things fair over the coming weeks.

Deary me Jenga , give us a break . We have the most expensive speedway in the Championship , surely being entertained for our hard earned isn't much to ask .

• Like 1

ok . but it would be nice if you were battering teams ,week in week out. wouldnt it .if i lived in or aroun glasgow , i would be there most of the time .

the improvements the faccuus have hade for the good of the sport have to be paid for .

me , i am happy with our stadium , team and management . the only thing i have against our lot is the program . its in tiny print . cant read jack .

luckily we all know how the race system works.

never been to your new home , maybe one day , maybe .

ok . but it would be nice if you were battering teams ,week in week out. wouldnt it .if i lived in or aroun glasgow , i would be there most of the time .

the improvements the faccuus have hade for the good of the sport have to be paid for .

me , i am happy with our stadium , team and management . the only thing i have against our lot is the program . its in tiny print . cant read jack .

luckily we all know how the race system works.

never been to your new home , maybe one day , maybe .

Who said anything about wanting to be battering teams week in week out ?

Who said anything about wanting to be battering teams week in week out ?

err , that would be me .

anyhow ,put yer radio on , radio 1 @ 00.25 am till oo35 am ( thursday ).eldest lads in a band called flynt . their debut single gets it first play on R 1.

o joy .

• Like 1

Very impressive Mr. Jenga.

(not that I have listened - sound asleep at the time.)

How expensive is a day out at Glasgow speedway? Jeez I couldn't afford that every week.

Absolute nonsense, speedway admission prices have been in the teens (in pounds sterling) for what seems like forever, its the 21st century. I used to be able to buy a round for a tenner, the other week I got some change back from forty quid. Glasgow's standard admission price is £17.50, cheap as chips as far as I'm concerned, you need to get out more.

• Like 2

Absolute nonsense, speedway admission prices have been in the teens (in pounds sterling) for what seems like forever, its the 21st century. I used to be able to buy a round for a tenner, the other week I got some change back from forty quid. Glasgow's standard admission price is £17.50, cheap as chips as far as I'm concerned, you need to get out more.

it's really not cheap as chips though is it, all around not just adult admission

it's really not cheap as chips though is it, all around not just adult admission

Fer heavens sake man do you never let up, always a comeback full of garbage. I only mentioned the admission price, and in any case it was qualified, the magic words after "cheap as chips" being "AS.... FAR.... AS..... I'M..... CONCERNED". So stop trying to always tell me and dictate to me that I don't have a view when I do, especially when its qualified anyway that you tend to conveniently overlook, wise up fer heavens sakes man.

Maybe you only pay 50 pence for a round of drinks, last couple of rounds I bought I got some change from thirty or forty quid each time so anywhere in the teens for a bleedin speedway match is nuthin, a bit like your comebacks.

• Like 1