British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield V Edinburgh (27 April)

Is Bates fit to take part? (Rumours he has a hand injury sustained whilst guesting for Ipswich at Newcastle.)

can't see anything to suggest he isn't riding in the under 21 final tonight, so would presume he is fit to ride for us tomorrow

SHEFFIELD: Josh Grajczonek, Josh Bates, Lasse Bjerre, Todd Kurtz, Kyle Howarth, Rob Branford, Jack Parkinson-Blackburn.

EDINBURGH: Sam Masters, Josh Pickering, Erik Riss, Max Clegg, Ricky Wells, Mark Riss, Mitchell Davey.

Tigers to win by 8 to 10, depends on how the two reserves for Sheffield can cope with and compare with Mark Riss, the other week he got a high score whilst guesting for us, all depends on that in my opinion, more concerned about the weather forecast, it looks awful for Thursday night

Edited by STEPHEN 333

Meeting postponed.

Is this an April Fool... Why is it Off ??

waterlogged track according to tigers website, mind you forecast for later on looks pretty grim so good call if it turns out to be the case.

more info on monarchs website

it rained Tuesday but other than that we have hardly had any rain for ages...

I get the forecast is bad but surely to call it off before the rain starts is a massive gamble...

I can appreciate it might be a bit inconvenient for the 10 or so fans that would journey down from Edinburgh for this one but can we really expect people to come to the speedway at all if meetings get called off because of a dodgy weather forecast. I live about three miles from the stadium, the sun is out and it has hardly rained all day. A bloke has just walked past my house in a t-shirt!!

Crazy decision and absolutely killing speedway.

• Like 1