Newcastle

1. Robert Lambert

2. Ashley Morris

3. Lewis Rose

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall

6. Connor Coles

7. Danny Phillips

If both teams are as per the above then the match could be a classic. The Bears are a lot stronger than in recent seasons and heat 13 should be an epic heat contested by 4 Englishmen on the way up in their careers. As usual the Diamonds reserves will be up against it with Richard Hall and Ellis Perks looking so much stronger than Danny and Connor.

I think a full strength Redcar will come through as winners but you never know with Newcastle. I would settle for a point by keeping the scores close.

Redcar

1. Jason Garrity

2. Fernando Garcia

3. Charles Wright

4. Jonas B Andersen

5. Ben Barker

6. Richard Hall

7. Ellis Perks

Newcastle

1. Robert Lambert

2. Ashley Morris

3. Lewis Rose

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall

6. Connor Coles

7. Danny Phillips

If both teams are as per the above then the match could be a classic. The Bears are a lot stronger than in recent seasons and heat 13 should be an epic heat contested by 4 Englishmen on the way up in their careers. As usual the Diamonds reserves will be up against it with Richard Hall and Ellis Perks looking so much stronger than Danny and Connor.

I think a full strength Redcar will come through as winners but you never know with Newcastle. I would settle for a point by keeping the scores close.

And the meeting will be followed by a NJL meeting between Redcar Cubs and the Newcastle Gems. Why not stay behind and watch Britain's youth riders progress. :P

• Like 1

Had quite a bit of rain in recent days (although it's dry at the moment). Forecast for tomorrow isn't great either.

If it does go ahead I think a narrow Bears win.

bears to polish the diamonds off ,no problem .

Redcar

1. Jason Garrity

2. Fernando Garcia

3. Charles Wright

4. Jonas B Andersen

5. Ben Barker

6. Richard Hall

7. Ellis Perks

Newcastle

1. Robert Lambert

2. Ashley Morris

3. Lewis Rose

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall

6. Connor Coles

7. Danny Phillips

I think it will be a very close encounter, however I predict a score line of Redcar 44 - Newcastle 46 with us getting three more league points!

I should be there tomorrow night however I am in no way going to the Micky Mouse meeting at Brough on Sunday as individual meetings don't interest me, & I think its crazy we are not running the following weekend, but two weeks off to be had for me.

I think it will be a very close encounter, however I predict a score line of Redcar 44 - Newcastle 46 with us getting three more league points!

I should be there tomorrow night however I am in no way going to the Mickey Mouse meeting at Brough on Sunday as individual meetings don't interest me, & I think its crazy we are not running the following weekend, but two weeks off to be had for me.

My gut instinct says we're taking 4 points, but if there's anyone who's optimistic (and possibly deluded) about the diamonds winning, it's me haha! A win is a win at the end of the day, but the extra point wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 1

Will be tight , we can win as long as Coty keeps his good run of form going .

We also need Ellis to perform as he has been & for Mr.Entertainment to score a few .

Interesting that Ellis is averaging a full point more for Rye House than Redcar.

The big worry tonight is the track , we do not have the home advantage that Newcastle do.

This could go either way so may the best team win and no more injuries.Please give Robert lambert a nice Teesside welcome for being British under 21 champion..

Edited by soupy
  • Like 2

As others have said - could go either way! On paper we have the edge at reserve so that could be key tonight. Perks has been excellent so far, hopefully Hall can have a good night which could see us over the line.

I'll go for a Bears win, but with Newcastle maybe sneaking a point. Hoping for a more exciting clash than the other North East Derby last night!

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

This could go either way so may the best team win and no more injuries.Please give Robert lambert a nice Teeside welcome for being British under 21 champion..

We would have done, but you've put Teeside instead of Teesside so not so sure now :wink:

• Like 2

Very mixed forecasts on the weather at Redcar today. Most saying heavy rain from 2.00 and continuing for about 3 hours. Can someone keep us up to date with the weather, and viability of the meeting going ahead.

We would have done, but you've put Teeside instead of Teesside so not so sure now :wink:[/quote

Sorry I will amend now...yep forecast a bit patchy all over.

This could go either way so may the best team win and no more injuries.Please give Robert lambert a nice Teesside welcome for being British under 21 champion..

i will try and keep this updated throughout the afternoon. Latest forecast I seen was for showers till around 5 and then clear.

Has been on and off drizzle this morning so far, but nothing that should threaten the meeting

• Like 2

Thanks boz, much appreciated.