British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Ela 1/5/17 6pm

It's meaning is have a beer when Poole lose, cheers.

Hahaha glug glug. Tell us what glorious club you follow and well have a glug glug when you're up ##it creek. Hahaha. As Jim Royle would say.. glug glug my ars#

Lol!! Garrity should have got banned for not racing!

He wasnt racing! He was poodling around just like kk. Edited by Sniffy

OMG! We are awful. We can't even beat Swindon over 2 legs.

Get rid of that waste of space KK and get Matej Zagar in.

Or keep Kerr.

Even Middlo has had enough of KK.

Things are only going to get worse because Newman will take some time settling in and we will be dropping the consistent Kerr for Kyle.

You coming back to support Swindon now you've started losing?

• Like 6

Anybody seen Gavan. He should be all over this thread.. :rofl:

Anybody seen Gavan. He should be all over this thread.. :rofl:

You're obsessed.

• Like 6

Gavan?? Who's he?

Hahaha glug glug. Tell us what glorious club you follow and well have a glug glug when you're up ##it creek. Hahaha. As Jim Royle would say.. glug glug my ars#He wasnt racing! He was poodling around just like kk.

Poole fans showing their true colours again, gotta love 'em.

Wouldnt be surprised for kk to walk out...hes done it before

Or was that Bjarne at Leicester?

I see the lunatics have taken over a perfectly good Poole thread....do us a favour you bunch of kids sod off!!

• Like 2

I read so many Poole fans saying that KK is a different rider in a Poole race jacket.Nope..Bit like Holder for Lynn.Seems like they are going through the motions.They are probably going through the motions on a nice guarantee.

• Like 2

Wouldnt be surprised for kk to walk out...hes done it beforeOr was that Bjarne at Leicester?

Not sure he's walked out before, he's certainly been sacked previously by at least two clubs.

Has there ever been such an inconsistent rider? On occasions he's mustard and looks the real deal. However, more recently he doesn't even look like he's trying.

He's clearly a high class rider, but scoring an average of 5 points per meeting in this league is scandalous. His ships come in I reckon.

• Like 1

I don't know if he has three leagues. maybe not Sweden?

But Leon Madsen= He is a number 1 in Poland got 11 points on the weekend in Extraliga. You have to be good to do that.

used to ride for Poole is still actually an Asset so why not bring him back. Is a good little rider.

Does Nick P have a Swedish club as well. I would say Killer but already rulled out.

Magic love Poole but doubt we can fit him in.

Shamek does as well but not as much.

What you need from the riders as well is someone who cares. KK does not seem to care its a paycheck to him

You hear the other 6 talk. Them seem to live and breathe the team which is what you want and we need someone who cares.

KK has lost Middlo's backing so well thats it IMO. Matt has a couple of days to sort it out.

The only thing he can do with KK is say, Here is the track for the next week get 40 laps in a sort you stuff out.

Outstanding effort from the Robins tonight. Can't believe how much Poole struggled with the track conditions early on. Thought Hans would have adapted earlier and you'd expect KK to have done better but he clearly has motivational/confidence issues.

I'm sure Matt Ford will be looking at a replacement for him soon.

Don't know if others agree but it seemed quite a poor attendance for this fixture

NEIL Middleditch admits Pirates are considering potential replacements for Krzysztof Kasprzak after the Polish star again slumped in the skull and crossbones.

The former world number two managed just six paid seven – with four of those points coming on a tactical ride – in tonight's 47-45 defeat to visitors Swindon.

Kasprzak retired on two of his rides and little more than a week after promoter Matt Ford urged the 32-year-old to "step up to the plate", Middleditch has revealed other options are being pondered.

The team boss believes the current Pirates line-up is not strong enough to win the SGB Premiership with Kasprzak's underwhelming points hauls proving a major frustration.

Middleditch told the Daily Echo: "I'm disappointed in Krzysztof's form. Six points and a bonus is not acceptable as a number one.

"Had he scored eight or 10 points, we would have won the meeting. We lost him at Somerset, which was an opportunity missed, and against Swindon he did not perform as a number one should.

"There's no way of candy-coating it, he is not doing his job. He really shouldn't be being beaten by anybody apart from perhaps Jason Doyle.

"He's not getting into the first corner or showing the aggression we know he can. He's blaming this and that but at the end of the day, he needs to sit down and think, 'is it me or is it the engines?' and be honest with himself.

ADVERTISING

"There's still a long way to go but Krzysztof needs to really up his game. As much as he wants to be at Poole, you can't win the league on sentiment.

"We are looking at what limited options are available. It's Matt's decision. His job is trying to win the league and at this moment in time, I don't feel we have the firepower to do that.

"The other options are very limited because riders are committed to clubs in Poland, Denmark and Sweden. They can't just drop everything and come to Poole."

In the close season we read Matt Ford saying that he made a mistake not making a change to his 2016 team. Now in their local paper he is saying no team changes yet. He's lost the Midas touch and I would think he would walk if he got an acceptable offer.