British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Ela 1/5/17 6pm

Why is Kyle Newman not riding? Straight back into Ipswich team on 27/04 so why not straight back into the Poole team????

Who's to say Kyle won't be back for this ?

28 days not up until weds.

Couldnt resist could you... :nono:

You are getting worse! If you don't understand the meaning of a comment try shutting up
  • Like 2

Wont be much in it, with Doyley, Bellego, Morra all on fire, 3 of the top riders in league, and Ellis who likes Poole back on form. The Pirates reserves should win it for them, will go Knobs 48 Moonrakers 42. Not one of Swindon's fav tracks along with Wolves. Hopefully take a point.

If its as good as the 45-45 draw at Blunsdon should be great for the fans to watch, and decent size Bank Holiday crowd.

Edited by beefy keefy
  • Like 1

KK to score 5, Poole to win.

5 !!!!

I'll take that now. :t:

• Like 1

Wont be much in it, with Doyley, Bellego, Morra all on fire, 3 of the top riders in league, and Ellis who likes Poole back on form. The Pirates reserves should win it for them, will go Knobs 48 Moonrakers 42. Not one of Swindon's fav tracks along with Wolves. Hopefully take a point.

If its as good as the 45-45 draw at Blunsdon should be great for the fans to watch, and decent size Bank Holiday crowd.

KK is riding a bit better now so i will go for 49-41.

Has done it many times before just not this season!

My point, this season. :t:

My point, this season. :t:

Well there is plenty of time for improvement and he was better at Rye so i expect a much better score at home.

Just seen a video of race from last night at Poole, I hope they put some shale on it before monday.

The Swindon riders are practicing on the concrete Swindon Stadium car park.

• Like 4

Just seen a video of race from last night at Poole, I hope they put some shale on it before monday.

The Swindon riders are practicing on the concrete Swindon Stadium car park.

They'l need the practice... :rofl: Dogs all weekend so nothing will happen. Need to put it on next Tuesday so it has a week to bed in. It will make no difference if its put on over the weekend, unless we get a ton of rain which nothing is forcast. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

They'l need the practice... :rofl: Dogs all weekend so nothing will happen. Need to put it on next tuesday so it has a week to bed in. It will make no difference if its put on over the weekend. ;)

So the track will be like the M3.

So the track will be like the M3.

Probably..