British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Berwick V Ipswich Championship 29/4/17

You only worry about averages when your not winning matches

Suppose if you look at it that way.

On the other hand when you make a lot off changes at once it can have the opposite effect as Peterborough found out to there cost last season, but the position the Bandits find themselves in they really have to change drastically to keep interest going.

I wish them luck never nice too see a team i have a lot off time for struggle.

• Like 3

will be a 2/3 week gap as no home meetings to complete his 4H so we really need to take advantage of the opportunity imo, only problem would be the wage budget? We could end up with a genuine Elite League team before we know it, we would have something like 13.50 for Etheridge and Payne (I know they've just came into the team but they are the most likely to be replaced lets face it) could give us an amazing team

will be a 2/3 week gap as no home meetings to complete his 4H so we really need to take advantage of the opportunity imo, only problem would be the wage budget? We could end up with a genuine Elite League team before we know it, we would have something like 13.50 for Etheridge and Payne (I know they've just came into the team but they are the most likely to be replaced lets face it) could give us an amazing team

Could potentially see bellego come in? Club asset and on some cracking form. Would be a fantastic move for both club and rider.

• Like 1

Could potentially see bellego come in? Club asset and on some cracking form. Would be a fantastic move for both club and rider.

Bellego and Joe Jacobs/Palovaara would be cracking in my opinion but other options, there's nothing more I would love than for Bellego to come back but I feel like he just wants to do Premiership this season, hopefully we could tempt him back though.

Bellego and Joe Jacobs/Palovaara would be cracking in my opinion but other options, there's nothing more I would love than for Bellego to come back but I feel like he just wants to do Premiership this season, hopefully we could tempt him back though.

They all say that until they realise the hole not doing our league affects their finances . Give it time

They all say that until they realise the hole not doing our league affects their finances . Give it time

Very true, didn't expect to have riders like Bridger and Morris in our team this time last year! David is our asset and has a lot of friends as well as a mechanic/place to stay up here so he wouldn't need to sort to much out just travelling, should be easy money riding at 3/4 in our league when he's scoring so well at the same position in the top league

Very true, didn't expect to have riders like Bridger and Morris in our team this time last year! David is our asset and has a lot of friends as well as a mechanic/place to stay up here so he wouldn't need to sort to much out just travelling, should be easy money riding at 3/4 in our league when he's scoring so well at the same position in the top league

Interesting thoughts, because Bellago lodges at the same place as Nick Morris in Swindon.

Is it too much to expect the teams for tonights match to listed on the Bandits website ?

• Like 1

Interesting thoughts, because Bellago lodges at the same place as Nick Morris in Swindon.

Hmm interesting, I know when he's been riding for Berwick/Redcar/Sheffield he's lived with Tamas Sike who rode for us a good few years ago, Tamas was his mechanic up here and is good friends with David, would be nice to see him back imo as his scores have been mightily impressive so far this season

Hmm interesting, I know when he's been riding for Berwick/Redcar/Sheffield he's lived with Tamas Sike who rode for us a good few years ago, Tamas was his mechanic up here and is good friends with David, would be nice to see him back imo as his scores have been mightily impressive so far this season

My immediate thoughts would be that bellegos race diary is full and he would not be able to commit to championship speedway this season

• Like 1

According to this Danny Gappmaier is riding tonight.

http://berwickbandits.co/news/bandits-2017-v201-prepare-take-track

Gappmaier has been listed to ride on the Witches site preview all along.

*shaking head in amazement*

• Like 1

unbelievable, same as last week, feel sorry for Dany though as it's making him look really bad when in reality it's not him at all

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea