British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

Show me proof that ALL youngsters want to be the next Woffy ? Oops you can't as it's the same old stevebrum making things up.

lets hope future British riders don't follow him and desert their home country.

I will ask you this, a GENUINE question. Do you think the BSPA have treated Robert Lambert fairly, a simple YES or NO!!!

• Like 1

You're right, no youngster wants to be a 2 time World Champion.

Let's hope all future British riders follow Robert72 and be crap as a rider and spend the rest of their life as a keyboard warrior.

we have established that Robert72 never rode and that he is a coward as he bottled the chance to speak to Tai

Show me proof that ALL youngsters want to be the next Woffy ? Oops you can't as it's the same old stevebrum making things up.

show me the proof that they don't!! I would reckon a vast majority of young Brits want to be the next Tai Woffinden a multi world champion with huge amounts of ability and dedication. Why should he ride here just because he is British??? Stupid and pathetic arguement. Until the sport sorts itself out over here then a majority won't ride here it's quite simple. I want Tai to be world champion and give himself the best chance to do that. You on the other hand are a twisted very strange person. I'm going to Cardiff come and meet me and let's see which rider gets the best reception??? Then afterwards we can both go and have a chat with Tai and you can tell him how you feel.......hopefully he will respond! Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2

Tai isn't obliged to ride over here and nor should he be. The fact that only three of fifteen GP regulars ride over here tells you everything.

• Like 1

Australia has nothing speedway wise for him to desert

It is GREAT to have a British World Champion. If Tai feels he has to ditch British Speedway in order to further his ambitions of being World Champion the so be it. It is STILL great to have a British World Champion.

Naturally it saddens me that he has left but if British Speedway had been on the same level of Poland or Sweden, both from a financial point of view and also from a competative point of view too - he might have stayed.

If you are going to blame anyone blame British Speedway for the plight it is in. THAT is not Tai's fault.

It is GREAT to have a British World Champion. If Tai feels he has to ditch British Speedway in order to further his ambitions of being World Champion the so be it. It is STILL great to have a British World Champion.

Naturally it saddens me that he has left but if British Speedway had been on the same level of Poland or Sweden, both from a financial point of view and also from a competative point of view too - he might have stayed.

If you are going to blame anyone blame British Speedway for the plight it is in. THAT is not Tai's fault.

Sadly that doesn't cut much ice with people like myself ,who know Woffinden is not really British

Show me the proof that ALL youngsters DON'T want to be the next Woffy??

That's right, you can't.

Same old Tai basher.

But you are right, no up and coming youngsters want to be the next British World Champion.

The gift that keeps giving.

I will remind you who gets the biggest cheer at Cardiff by the way, or I could tell you now.

Sadly that doesn't cut much ice with people like myself ,who know Woffinden is not really British

Thankfully not everyone thinks like you. Phew.

ah bless. He is British. Just some very very sad people don't like the fact that he also loves the country he grew up in. You know the country where his family emigrated to, the country he grew up in, the country his friends are from. Your deluded if you think he doesn't have some affection for the place. Your somewhat vile and nasty comments really show you as the nasty bit of work you are

You could try looking at his Birth Certificate speedibee. That proves he is British - he was born here.

As Gavan says - he was brought up in Australia so it is only natural that he would have an affection for the place and the people.

To be honest I don't blame him for not racing in the British League (ah, those were the days), it's more the fact that he feels he's too good to bother with the British Final. People were making excuses for him last year saying it was the clash of dates that stopped him from riding in the semi-final, but I said at the time that was just an excuse and he never intended competing, as has been proved this year.

I was cheering as loudly as anyone for him in 2013 in the gp's, but with each passing year he seems to alienate more and more British fans.

I'd love to cheer the only Brit in the world championship, but I can't bring myself to..I know that Chris Harris isn't up to gp standard anymore, but I still wish he was in it.. just so I could cheer on a Brit!

Must admit that I'm on the same page as you. Off to Warsaw tomorrow and my 2 nine foot Tai Woffinden flags wont be travelling. Woffinden has decided British speedway has served his purpose for him and he wants nothing more to do with it. Great while he was developing his talent, National,Premier, Elite leagues. British Championships, wild card to the GP, World cup final. But now British speedway has served its purpose and he's a World star then its bye bye., I'm sick of people making excuses for him, yet again he wants to ride in the World games because its good for him and him only,same as his Elite league cameo last year when he had a blank few weeks to spare us Don't expect this guy to give anything back to British speedway for the assistance it has given him in his career. He has all the excuses in the book for why he can't do a British Final, ride in the World Cup or do a training school,its all hot air, hell he couldn't even turn out for Peter Karlsson's testimonial , a guy who flew out all over Europe last year to assist him. He seems to think he is representing Britain by simply riding in the GP although factually he is more likely to sing Australia's national anthem than the British one. Chris Harris and Mark Loram may never achieve Woffinden's achievements but give me these 2 riders anyday, proud of what it meant to represent GB

Edited by New Science
  • Like 9

That's true but not riding in the British Championship or SWC is certainly his fault.

Is it?

Was not riding for Britain the fault of Scott Nicholls and Lee Richardson too?

Just because they wanted the individual glory of riding in the British Final but not represent their country... Tai's not so selfish :)

Tai isn't obliged to ride over here and nor should he be. The fact that only three of fifteen GP regulars ride over here tells you everything.

He's British...........How many other British GP riders don't ride in their home country.

Edited by Bald Bloke

He's British...........How many other British GP riders don't ride in their home country.

How many other British GP Riders are there?

none of them are Brits and all other riders ride in there own league .This explained each time when people put this point forward ..as has been said UK was never crap in his eyes when he needed it but now used it he looks down on it and tests it like crap it's amazing to think people his actions are somehow helping the sport think here .

Their own leagues run once a week.

Perhaps he did need it once but he obviously thinks that riding across five race nights with irregular fixtures doesn't give him the best chance of GP success. He doesn't owe the British League anything, I'm sure plenty of gate and sponsorship money has been gained by promoters who have had him in their team or racing at their track so it's a two way street.

• Like 1

So who is "really" British?

Jason Crump? Born in Bristol after all?

Show me the proof that ALL youngsters DON'T want to be the next Woffy??

That's right, you can't.

Same old Tai basher.

But you are right, no up and coming youngsters want to be the next British World Champion.

The gift that keeps giving.

I will remind you who gets the biggest cheer at Cardiff by the way, or I could tell you now.

Thankfully not everyone thinks like you. Phew.

You made the statement but couldn't prove it.

Happy clappers at Cardiff are dwindling as many are seeing the light.