British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

I asked you how much Wolverhamton have ordered not your cycle speedway track. Answer the question.

'My club' I was referring to IS my cycle speedway club. I never once mentioned Wolves. Not even you mentioned Wolves. You just asked "work for the club do you". You seemed to have assumed I was talking bout Wolves speedway but I've made that clear I wasn't.

Question was answered.

I take it you finally understand now I ask doubtfully.

I love how you leave out Skidder who said there was little dust! As long as you are not referring to yourself as being unbiased as that would be the biggest joke going.

It doesn't fit their agenda Lisa. Bet they are cursing that Skidder said exactly the same as I did. Gavan wasn't there so unfit to comment, as for the chris2gillian chap it was probably his first meeting of the season. If he had been the previous weeks, then he would have had something to moan about!

It doesn't fit their agenda Lisa. Bet they are cursing that Skidder said exactly the same as I did. Gavan wasn't there so unfit to comment, as for the chris2gillian chap it was probably his first meeting of the season. If he had been the previous weeks, then he would have had something to moan about!

Never said i was there.....................never said there was dust again or not because i wouldnt know.

Just questioning why your views are always different to anyone else who was there

'My club' I was referring to IS my cycle speedway club. I never once mentioned Wolves. Not even you mentioned Wolves. You just asked "work for the club do you". You seemed to have assumed I was talking bout Wolves speedway but I've made that clear I wasn't.

Question was answered.

I take it you finally understand now I ask doubtfully.

You know exactly what I was refering to. Again write things to suit your own agenda,, Your really not worth the replies.

Edited by Starman2006

You know exactly what I was refering to. Again write things to suit your own agenda,, Your really not worth the replies.

Sorry but you just ASSUMED he was talking about Wolves. He was doing no such thing.

How about holding up your hands and saying you mis read the post.

• Like 1

Never said i was there.....................never said there was dust again or not because i wouldnt know.

Just questioning why your views are always different to anyone else who was there

I never thought I'd ever write this but.........Go on Gav replay to my post. :sad::cry::shock:

All I can say I must have been at a different meeting because bend 1 and 2 was throwing up dust from as early as heat 2

Bend 1 and 2 was actually throwing up a little dust on the parade lap......

I never know what you are referring too, it's generally hard to understand anything you say usually.

You assumed I was talking about Wolves speedway. That's your mistake.

Anyway point proven time to move on.

• Like 1

You clearly had dust in your eyes when you walked in..

Sorry but you just ASSUMED he was talking about Wolves. He was doing no such thing.

How about holding up your hands and saying you mis read the post.

He knew exactly what I was referring to...

Why don't you and this Ray r character get together and see if you can do better then..

I never know what you are referring too, it's generally hard to understand anything you say usually.

You assumed I was talking about Wolves speedway. That's your mistake.

Anyway point proven time to move on.

No, your mistake... Get somebody to help with your reply then...

Edited by Starman2006

No, your mistake... Get somebody to help with your reply then...

Get someone to explain assumption to you so you don't post such juvenile replies.

You got it wrong, move on.

Get someone to explain assumption to you so you don't post such juvenile replies.

You got it wrong, move on.

Trying to cover up your own misscomings. I would have thought with the amount of time you spend on here you wouldn't have anytime for anything else... :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

Trying to cover up your own misscomings.

I think you will find that's you.

Anyway Shame you can't admit you were wrong in your assumption.

And I proved my point that you can get shale as I stated.

For f**k sake... A week has gone by and the same people are still banging on trying to get the last word in... Sad, very sad... Jeeeez :rolleyes:

Edited by Shads
  • Like 4

Won't last long as the quarry they are talking about has a limited supply left so as they say when it's gone it's gone.

• Like 1

For f**k sake... A week has gone by and the same people are still banging on trying to get the last word in... Sad, very sad... Jeeeez :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side once you move up to the frozen North you're unlikely to see a dry and dusty track

• Like 1