British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

Never sure what Kenneth bjerre will do we shall see

I was the first to say that last season.He will do more than KK at this stage.8 from 4,10 from 5

Great guest probably the best rider in the Premiership on current form.

What about Lindgren ?

• Like 1

Kenny Bjerre is going well and should score plenty of points but i still think our best option going forward is a in form KK and i think he will be given time to prove his worth, the only viable alternative in my opinion is Shamek Pawlicki.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/15270839.__39_If_there__39_s_someone_who_will_put_it_on_the_line__it_will_be_me__39_/?ref=rss

I think being local and always giving 100% to Poole no matter what is what swung the decision for Kyle. ​Now what to do about the KK situation? I think they will end up just using guests as I think they will struggle to get a like for like replacement for KK. Shame you can't persuade Dudek to do a month! ;)

Kenny Bjerre is going well and should score plenty of points but i still think our best option going forward is a in form KK and i think he will be given time to prove his worth, the only viable alternative in my opinion is Shamek Pawlicki.

Shamek is already doing 3 leagues.

KK's doctors say he's out for 4 weeks - KK says he'll be back sooner than that. Poole have no meetings after Rye on Wednesday until Wolves away on 29th and then Leicester away on 3rd June. KK's only ridden 1 Home/3 Away league meetings so its a long time before he gets a new average. Plenty of time to consider all the options.

Shamek is already doing 3 leagues.

KK's doctors say he's out for 4 weeks - KK says he'll be back sooner than that. Poole have no meetings after Rye on Wednesday until Wolves away on 29th and then Leicester away on 3rd June. KK's only ridden 1 Home/3 Away league meetings so its a long time before he gets a new average. Plenty of time to consider all the options.

Oh options are very limited then so as i have said previously hope KK gets back to form.

What about Lindgren ?

Nah, thats ok. but thanks anyway..

Nah, thats ok. but thanks anyway..

My point, which you missed, was that someone said Bjerre was the best rider on current form, which I disagree with and think that Lindgren is.

• Like 1

My point, which you missed, was that someone said Bjerre was the best rider on current form, which I disagree with and think that Lindgren is.

He is, but why would we want a rider who doesn't like the club. We tried that with Garrity, look how that turned out!! ;)

He is, but why would we want a rider who doesn't like the club. We tried that with Garrity, look how that turned out!! ;)

What's the evidence for that ?

• Like 1

What's the evidence for that ?

His social media!! Although it would have been in last few seasons, not this one....so far!