British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Latvian Gp

Well Tai, you are clearly not making it work riding Poland and Sweden only. No way will you be challenging for the WC this year on your current form.

Perhaps you should consider asking if there is any room at the inn back in the UK to get some more racing in?

he'll be 8 or 9 points behind the leader with 8 GP's to still to run. Premature speculation.

Edited by marky
  • Like 1

he'll be 8 or 9 points behind the leader with 8 GP's to still to run. Premature speculation.

Doesn't have the speed or the intensity to challenge the top few. Looks like an also ran at the moment.

How can riders see where they are going. This is madness.

I hope sayfutinov could see more of the track on the 3rd lap than we could of him and judging by the fence scrape he couldn't

In Phil Morris interview he admits problems with the track , he say new shale and they didn't want to water and have track break up , I think the polish comentators have exploded

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Rubbish final. Well a Polish 123. Looking ominous for the swc. Well done to Piotr who has had a poor season before this evening!

POLAND!!!!

WE ARE TAKING OVER FROM HERE!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHA

Australian still joint top, your are talking rubbish again. Maybe next time ?

It's what I'll have to do. In theory if everything at work is set up, checked and working then I'll be home anyway but Sod's law says it won't be!

Well I rushed home and got in at 6pm, wish I hadn't bothered. About 2 or 3 good heats.

Well done Pawlicki, Poles dominant tonight..Some decent races, but I've seen much better racing there.

Well I rushed home and got in at 6pm, wish I hadn't bothered. About 2 or 3 good heats.

Dudek is 1p ahead of Doyle and I think that Mickey Mouse do have a point in that we're quite likely to see allot more

of tonight's top 3 trio (and other younger Polish riders as well)

Edited by Ghostwalker

I didn't realise that Emil was such a 'nutter' until I saw the last lap or so of his semi-final..

Unlucky Jason tonight !

The Poles own World Speedway at the moment..

2 engine failures for Doyle costing him leading the world championship , shouldn't happen at this level

POLAND!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHA

Duzers is actually leading im his first season ahahaha

Your are a bell end
  • Like 1

Track tonight difficult to say the least Doyle ground out a good result. Woffenden needs to look at Doyle he s got the bit between his teeth the fast Russian going to be there in the end dudek going well

POLAND!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHA

Duzers is actually leading im his first season ahahaha

We all know the young Poles are doing extremely well and good luck to them :t:

However you yourself appear to be a bit on the slow side and obviously have a complete 'lack of class'

Nevermind... :rofl:

• Like 1

Form can disappear.

Class does not.

• Like 1