British Speedway Forum
STEPHEN 333

Sheffield V Glasgow, 25th May 2017.

Going to be close I think, going to take Sheffield on the night by 6, (48-42).

Could be a possible Play off Final, depends on how things go,

Sheffield riders could be a little bit race rusty, whilst Glasgow riders raced last weekend.

Our toughest meeting of the season so far? Certainly will be very glad if Glasgow take a point or two from this. A very attractive meeting anyway.

i thought workington was your toughest meeting so far .

I would love to go to this should be top drawer meeting.

Going to be close I think, going to take Sheffield on the night by 6, (48-42).

Could be a possible Play off Final, depends on how things go,

Sheffield riders could be a little bit race rusty, whilst Glasgow riders raced last weekend.

Race rusty?

Bjerre rode 3 times this weekend for Peterborough, Josh G rode for Somerset, Branford riding for Rye, Howarth rode last night for Wolves, JPB rode for GB u21 Sunday need I go on. So not race rusty.

• Like 1

Race rusty?

Bjerre rode 3 times this weekend for Peterborough, Josh G rode for Somerset, Branford riding for Rye, Howarth rode last night for Wolves, JPB rode for GB u21 Sunday need I go on. So not race rusty.

Todd Kurtz.

I would love to go to this should be top drawer meeting.

It is only a top drawer meeting on paper. NOW IF they put some dirt on the paper it will be a different story. Was the track any different from a league meeting to the individual British Semi Final. That, by all accounts, has been your best meeting. Why? The track is prepared for the riders & not for entertaining the paying public.

Race rusty?

Howarth rode Sunday also.

• Like 1

Glasgow havent ridden since 13 May and certainly not last weekend. We've had a very frustrating fixture calendar so far with too many free weekends.

I'm glad that's cleared up!! Should be a decent meeting, but think the Sheffield version of the Tigers will edge it

Hopefully the superior tigers will get a track they can race on and win the meeting

Then we can have an entertaining night

Usually not a happy hunting ground for us , so i'd take a point gladly

Mon the tigers! Reckon it'll be close, probably 48-42. Should be back at the top of the league shortly.

A lot will depend on how the Scottish Tigers top 3 go on Thursday.

Summers and Worrall can both be a tad inconsistent.

Lawson can good but a lot will be depend upon how well he is gating.

Since the big investments by Glasgow over the last couple of years their performances around Sheffield have been disappointing.

Should be an interesting meeting and big test for the South Yorkshire Tigers,think we should get the win but it will be close.

Mon the tigers! Reckon it'll be close, probably 48-42. Should be back at the top of the league shortly.

League's only a qualifying competition , being top doesn't really mean a lot , not at this stage anyway

• Like 1