British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

British Final (belle Vue) 19th June 2017

He could quite easily have been in the final last year...................they chose not to allow him in. Something i totally agree with by the way

After that i guess he cant be bothered with it. Again the final is before a GP so im guessing even if asked he wouldnt risk injury

Your probably right, though if Woffinden doesn't want to risk injury before a GP I take it he will be giving his Swedish club a miss tomorrow night. We can argue about tonight's field but at least they have gone down the qualifying route so deserve to be there.

• Like 2

Obviously i'd want either Lawson or R Worrall to win tonight , would love a Glasgow rider to cheer at Cardiff . Schlein would be good too just for the comedy value on here .

But no doubt it will probably be Cook .

• Like 1

£5 eachway on Schlein 10/1

£3 eachway on Lawson 25/1

Woffinden could quite easily be in the Final tonight, all he had to do was add the qualifiers into his diary. It was his choice to turn his back on British speedway, I dont see why he would be deserving of a wildcard into tonight's meeting.

From a fan point of view I would simply just like to see the best riders on show.

• Like 4

I don`t think Bomber, Kennett or Nicholls will be anywhere near contention. Schlein or Cook to win.

Doubt Kennett will be top 16 to be honest

• Like 1

Anyone got a link to watch this as don't have sky or Bt at the mo

on a selfish note i hope they have some library pictures of rainfall in Manchester they can show to make me mentally feel cooler while watching in the pub.

Hey snow would be even better

I don`t think Bomber, Kennett or Nicholls will be anywhere near contention. Schlein or Cook to win.

Your right about Kennet he has no chance especially as he didn't qualify for tonight's final (lol)

• Like 1

Burger van on the south side has only just turned up at 7pm. No food or soft drinks on sale that side of the stadium & they're unhappy about people walking round the far side of the stadium to get to the refreshment facilities that side. Shambles...

Burger van on the south side has only just turned up at 7pm. No food or soft drinks on sale that side of the stadium & they're unhappy about people walking round the far side of the stadium to get to the refreshment facilities that side. Shambles...

Why do our stadiums continue to get even the basics so wrong all the time ?

As he is racing in Sweden tonight Mr Woffinden wouldn't be there anyway, as is Robert Lambert.

Edited by screm

As he is racing in Sweden tonight Mr Woffinden wouldn't be there anyway, as is Robert Lambert.

Still a shame.

went to leszno yesterday , 11,000 fans , no queuing for drinks or food or to get in for that matter ,this country has a lot to learn about customer service
  • Like 2

But if they had chosen to enter and qualified they'd be in Manchester as a National Championship takes priority over leagues

• Like 1