British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Wolves Vs Kings Lynn: 05.06.2017. P Koc 1st Leg

Wolves will surely have a good guest for Freddie and R/R for Rory will be well covered by the rest.

One would have thought so, ...... but in that first meeting Freddie maxed out and Rory only dropped one point in 5 rides .... I cant imagine a Guest and RR will be as strong .... When you are top rider in the league, any replacement for Freddie will come up short. Rory was a tremendous rider for the Wolves track. he usually gates well and when in front don't make many mistakes. He's tailor made for Monmore. Although, Thorsell, Masters, Howarth and Clegg will score extra I cant believe their point haul will be as good.

Probably this is a good opportunity for Lynn to take on the strong Wolves outfit ...

One would have thought so, ...... but in that first meeting Freddie maxed out and Rory only dropped one point in 5 rides .... I cant imagine a Guest and RR will be as strong .... When you are top rider in the league, any replacement for Freddie will come up short. Rory was a tremendous rider for the Wolves track. he usually gates well and when in front don't make many mistakes. He's tailor made for Monmore. Although, Thorsell, Masters, Howarth and Clegg will score extra I cant believe their point haul will be as good.

Probably this is a good opportunity for Lynn to take on the strong Wolves outfit ...

Clegg???he was dropped some time ago now.

There is no suggestion Schlein will be missing yet,he did pull out of his 4th ride on Thursday the same as Rose but there has been nothing saying any of those two will be missing the meeting yet.Although promotions are a little slow in letting people know whether a rider is missing a meeting or not.

So if they both make the meeting it may well mean Wolves only have to cover Lindgren,which will be hard to cover at home as he exceptional this year around Monmore.On current form though Morris looks a good bet to cover him,or R/R could be equally as strong at home.

Rory has been declared fit to guest for Poole at Leicester this evening, so unless he tweaks his knee again he should be ok for Monday and Wednesday.

Wolves will surely have a good guest for Freddie and R/R for Rory will be well covered by the rest.

Rory rode tonight so I expect him to race.

Freddie is the most in form rider this year and tops the averages from meetings completed so unless it's someone like Doyle there is no such thing as a good guest.

Rory rode tonight so I expect him to race.

Freddie is the most in form rider this year and tops the averages from meetings completed so unless it's someone like Doyle there is no such thing as a good guest.

Looking at the weather forecast for Monday, there's not going to be much speedway races anywhere. The whole of the country covered by rain. Not just a band sweeping across an area, but wide spread across the whole width of the country.. Expect an early Call-off..

Such a pity.....

Poole by 8-10 I reckon

Poole????

Looking at the weather forecast for Monday, there's not going to be much speedway races anywhere. The whole of the country covered by rain. Not just a band sweeping across an area, but wide spread across the whole width of the country.. Expect an early Call-off..

Such a pity.....

The forecast isn't great no. Wolves are fast going to run out of spare Mondays.

If the forecast is anywhere near accurate there is no chance of this meeting going ahead. Rain forecast to start at 4am on Monday and continue until midday on Tuesday

Having said that I am sure the only reason it will be called off is because Freddie isn't fit

If the forecast is anywhere near accurate there is no chance of this meeting going ahead. Rain forecast to start at 4am on Monday and continue until midday on Tuesday

Having said that I am sure the only reason it will be called off is because Freddie isn't fit

Not sure about that. If you could get someone like Nick Morris, who on current form, would almost be as good.

• Like 1

If this goes ahead, Scott Nicholls guests for Freddie.

Hope they call it early as I planned to come, really don't want a wasted trip ....

Hope they call it early as I planned to come, really don't want a wasted trip ....

I wouldn't bother given the forecast, little chance of it going ahead I'm afraid

If this goes ahead, Scott Nicholls guests for Freddie.

We would be better with RR. Scott has been decidedly average on his last 2 visits to the Green.

You'd be daft to even chance it woman!