British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Wolverhampton Wolves 7/6/17

Josh Grajczonek booked to guest for Freddie!! Strange choice imo but hey what do I know?! I could always be joking of course?!

If it is called off because of the weather then it means Poole will still not have completed their 4 Home/4 Away meetings until 21/6 at home to Leicester.

The earliest any new averages would then come into effect would be the home BT Sport TV meeting v the Aces on Monday 26/6 - assuming all other clubs have done their 4H/4A quota by then!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Josh Grajczonek booked to guest for Freddie!! Strange choice imo but hey what do I know?! I could always be joking of course?!

If it is called off because of the weather then it means Poole will still not have completed their 4 Home/4 Away meetings until 21/6 at home to Leicester.

The earliest any new averages would then come into effect would be the home BT Sport TV meeting v the Aces on Monday 26/6 - assuming all other clubs have done their 4H/4A quota by then!

Grajczonek??? Perhaps he has scored well at Poole in the past. Totally inadequate replacement however.

Edit...scored 6 earlier in the season. :neutral:

Edited by stevebrum

Not a guest that will get the Wolves fans thinking they can get something

No Freddie and a half fit Schlein..................Poole should win this and win this comfortably...........if not then surely MF will be looking at changes

Using the Gavan and Stevebrum logic, Josh has scored double figures on numerous occasions at Poole where Lindgren has always struggled.

So therefore Wolves are no doubt stronger with Josh replacing a rider who always flatters to deceive at Poole. Right?

• Like 1

Using the Gavan and Stevebrum logic, Josh has scored double figures on numerous occasions at Poole where Lindgren has always struggled.

So therefore Wolves are no doubt stronger with Josh replacing a rider who always flatters to deceive at Poole. Right?

Wow even for you your scraping the barrel!!

Shall we look at some nice factual evidence as this doesnt seem to be your strong point.

Josh G last 3 visits as an away rider..........6 (riding at number 5) .....5 (riding at number 2).....7 (riding at number 3)

Freddie last 3 visits as an away rider........9 (riding at number 1. inc an engine failure)....8 (riding at number 1)....11 (riding at number 1)

Josh G replacing Freddie........who in case you hadnt noticed is an out and out number 1...........is one of the best riders in the world...............and is better around Poole.............is weakening Wolves.

Nice try by trying to make it look like we dont know what we are talking about lol

Now try reading what we said.......Klindt is a better rider than Bates ...FACT.............Bates is better at the NSS............FACT

Lindgren is a better rider than Josh..........FACT...................Lindgren is better at Poole.........FACT.

If your going to make sweeping statements you need to learn how to back them up!

Come on its not hard......prove to me Klindt is better than Bates at the NSS .....prove to me Josh is better than Lindgren at Poole........until you do either then you have just been made to look a fool

Edited by Gavan

Grajczonek??? Perhaps he has scored well at Poole in the past. Totally inadequate replacement however.

Edit...scored 6 earlier in the season. :neutral:

Well he wasn't good at Leicester on Saturday, I know he used to ride for Poole but can't help thinking it is a poor guest.

• Like 1

Because i thought it was a wind up untill i found out otherwise...

A wind-up? And you found it funny?

Perhaps an apology for your utterly crass, insensitive post is in order?

As for the meeting.. Josh Grajczonek? Seriously... Wolves better hope for the rain.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Josh not in the best form at the moment so I think a comfortable win for the pirates is on the cards weather permitting of course

Did they even ask Morris? That is probably the best away rider at Poole this season along with Doyle. Fair play to Josh though, not like he lives around the corner!!

Shall we look at some nice factual evidence as this doesnt seem to be your strong point.

Josh G last 3 visits as an away rider..........6 (riding at number 5) .....5 (riding at number 2).....7 (riding at number 3)

Freddie last 3 visits as an away rider........9 (riding at number 1. inc an engine failure)....8 (riding at number 1)....11 (riding at number 1)

Josh G replacing Freddie........who in case you hadnt noticed is an out and out number 1...........is one of the best riders in the world...............and is better around Poole.............is weakening Wolves.

Nice try by trying to make it look like we dont know what we are talking about lol

Now try reading what we said.......Klindt is a better rider than Bates ...FACT.............Bates is better at the NSS............FACT

Lindgren is a better rider than Josh..........FACT...................Lindgren is better at Poole.........FACT.

If your going to make sweeping statements you need to learn how to back them up!

Come on its not hard......prove to me Klindt is better than Bates at the NSS .....prove to me Josh is better than Lindgren at Poole........until you do either then you have just been made to look a fool

Look at Josh's scores when he was a Poole rider, bet they are just as high or even higher than Lindgren's. ;)

Did they even ask Morris? That is probably the best away rider at Poole this season along with Doyle. Fair play to Josh though, not like he lives around the corner!!

Look at Josh's scores when he was a Poole rider, bet they are just as high or even higher than Lindgren's. ;)

2013 - good indication of a riders form in 2017!

Was that the season that Josh rode at number 4 then dropped to reserve when Tungate moved up?

Im sure his scores riding at number 6 proves that he is of the ability to do better than Lindgren will at number one lol

The silence is deafening on the Wolves site regarding this meeting,or why they chose Grajczonek when there was clearly better riders available.

Gav you fall for it every time. I've even taken you off 'ignore' as its sheer joy just to see you dangling on the hook from SS. ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::party:

Gav you fall for it every time. I've even taken you off 'ignore' as its sheer joy just to see you dangling on the hook from SS. ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::party:

Dangling on the hook?

Zengota doesnt go well at Wolves

The Poles dont go well at Wolves

Zengota never ridden at Leicester

Klindt is better than Bates at the NSS.

Just a few things Shovlar has said recently that are incorrect.

So your telling me then that everytime he posts he does it to get a reaction from people and deliberately post rubbish and made up stuff??

If that is the case then it proves he is simply a troll and shows what sort of a person he is............arent you Poole fans a bit ashamed to have someone like that?

Weather has improved slightly but still due light rain between 6-7. Fingers crossed it pushes through fast as I need my speedway fix! Been a dam month!!

• Like 1