British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham V Eastbourne

Weather isn't looking to clever tomorrow... Hope it changes

I hope the match is on,love to see us beat Guestbourne,weather looks bleak.

Guest GiveusaB

Rain from 6pm ???

I'd seriously consider travelling up from Eastbourne ?

You only have to 'wee' on our track and they call it off!

Rain from 6pm ???

I'd seriously consider travelling up from Eastbourne ?

You only have to 'wee' on our track and they call it off!

Is that from experience? !!!

Lynn is off already tonight on a dry day. Travelling to any meeting these days is a gamble, whatever the weather!

So many guests. Is Luke Preist riding ?

If the weather means the meeting is off, then it can only be a good thing for speedways credibility (that's if it still has any) & re-staged with full 1 to 7s.

Why is this meeting still scheduled with less than half an Eastbourne team should have re-arranged anyway, perhaps the Drury knows the answer?

I am about 800m from the track Sun is out bit windy perfect conditions at midday it has not rained since yesterday either ...

Weather forecasts still say rain from 6pm in Birmingham with no obvious let up. Shame as plenty from Eastbourne won't go now, as even if meeting starts, i'd be surprised if they get through it. Hope i'm wrong though.

No rain on the forecast i keep looking at till 11pm all these constant negative posts whats up with people dont you want anyone there ?

Lynn is off already tonight on a dry day. Travelling to any meeting these days is a gamble, whatever the weather!

This is off because of High winds..

Edited by redandyellow

There are showers about on the net met office one but not actually over Perry barr so all being well it should be fine for the meeting to go ahead

No rain on the forecast i keep looking at till 11pm all these constant negative posts whats up with people dont you want anyone there ?

http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/birmingham/b5-5/hourly-weather-forecast/326966?hour=14

This is off because of High winds..

Not wanting to appear negative so apologies for any confusion. Just went by BBC and Met office one, mainly aimed at the away contingent due to it being a fair old trek.

Hope it's all ok and some great racing.

Well done to both sides, sounds like tricky conditions and slow times but no prima donna stuff.

Credit to the league

Well that was interesting Eastbourne make a statement that Saul can ride as he has work commitments,so they have a Guest, but he's in the pits working for Powell, Bloody hell what are Eastbourne playing at !!!!!

Congrats to both teams brilliant add for the NL

• Like 1