British Speedway Forum

So to summarise:

A major crash happened in the rerun of ht10

The sole Redcar rider was excluded by the ref with the heat less than a lap short of being able to award the race

The subsequent rerun would have had 2 Glasgow riders only

Had they both suffered EF's the score would still have been 24-32

Redcar had already used their TR

A meeting result can be called after ht10 where it is cut short, in this case the 10pm curfew

Ht10 at the third attempt was 60 seconds from completion

There is provision in the rules for exceptional circumstances which has been applied in this case.

• Like 3

This is turning into comedy gold better than any soap opera I can think of.

We appear to have been involved in a major conspiracy here according to all the forum secret service agents this is hilarious.

Bit like football, the teams with the money always win out

I know what you mean Leicester City were much richer than Chelsea.

• Like 1

This is turning into comedy gold better than any soap opera I can think of.

We appear to have been involved in a major conspiracy here according to all the forum secret service agents this is hilarious.

Stewart Dickson was the man on the grassy knoll apparently

• Like 1

There certainly appears to be plenty of posters posting conspiracy theories from both sides - but that's all they are, theories.

If you think the finger is just being pointed at Glasgow then you haven't read all the posts.

Maybe somebody closed the blinds so you couldn't see. (This is a light hearted comment as the whole thing is getting frankly ridiculous now and needs to stop)

• Like 1

So maybe, just maybe, his back was starting to hurt and this is why he sort further medical assistance! I'm​ shocked he didn't ask your opinion or tell you all this!

Pity they closed the blinds you would probably have had a great view from your position across the pits and then would have known more!

For full transparency remind us again which team you support?

What has his team got to do with it he is giving his version of events as he saw it.

Exactly the same as everybody else has done in this thread as they saw it.

Even some that weren't there have given there input so what his team is or isn't is a complete irrelevance.

If this is so important to you ask everyone who they support that has expressed there view rather than just one poster because you don't agree with his viewpoint.

Lets bring up another talking point, will nothing be decided about a referee who wrongly excluded a Redcar rider in heat 10, when everyone at the meeting seen it was the Glasgow rider who was the cause of the stoppage, video and photographic evidence proves this, so if the correct decision had been made, race off would have been one rider from each team, and if the Glasgow rider had not finished the gap was now down to 5 points, Redcar could! have won the remaining 5 heats therefore the score may have been 52 -40 to Redcar, but now wait for a washout after 0ne heat when the meeting may be Vatcherized.

Do u really think Lawson Worrall and summers would have losed all there races they were all unbeaten after 2 rides each.

There is no way redcar would have won this meeting

If u think they could of u are in some kind of dream world

There certainly appears to be plenty of posters posting conspiracy theories from both sides - but that's all they are, theories.

If you think the finger is just being pointed at Glasgow then you haven't read all the posts.

Maybe somebody closed the blinds so you couldn't see. (This is a light hearted comment as the whole thing is getting frankly ridiculous now and needs to stop)

Agreed , though the opening poster is obsessed with Glasgow/ Peterborough / Somerset and needs no encouragement to let rip .

• Like 1

Totally agree with those sentiments it is just going round in circles and then round again.

Explain where I was being rude or disrespectful?

When did you become the forum's psychologist?

... and yet again he lets himself down.

Agreed , though the opening poster is obsessed with Glasgow/ Peterborough / Somerset and needs no encouragement to let rip .

Tbf mate its an unprecidented decision it seems and another Vatcher u-turn by all accounts.... fans are sick of them making a mug of the fans and the sport in general. Edited by Arson fire

So maybe, just maybe, his back was starting to hurt and this is why he sort further medical assistance! I'm​ shocked he didn't ask your opinion or tell you all this!

Pity they closed the blinds you would probably have had a great view from your position across the pits and then would have known more!

For full transparency remind us again which team you support?

I did mention I was watching Coty from the stand with binoculars, and it was certainly his back and neck that he was in discomfort with. This Gadgeys making it up as he goes along.

Tbf mate its unprecidented decision it seems and another Vatcher u-turn by all accounts.... fans are sick of them making a mug of the fans and the sport in general.

I know that , but had this been Redcar v Berwick , Jenga wouldn't even have noticed . But you're right , it sets a dangerous precedent . Awarding a meeting after heat 10 is nonsense enough , mitigating circumstances or not , it's not good starting to award meetings before that .

• Like 3