British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
havenagotahope

Bandits V Diamonds 10/6/17

Covers on in the morning off just after lunch and an hard fought but comfortable win for the Banditoo's. Hopefully back to a full team.

At first I thought you were telling us about your routine for getting out of bed. Covers on in the morning, off just after lunch (after a lie in) but I'm still confident after my lie in that the Bandits will win. :rofl::rofl:

I'm hoping the Diamonds can an away win, as I think we need one to help our climb up the table. Will depend how our reserves cope. Not sure of the weather forecast, hopefully it improves!!

Edited by diamond@heart

Yes, thanks.

Yes there's a rider at Number 1 and then there are six more from 2-7. According to twitter Bridger is hopeful having more treatment today.

if both teams turn up at full strength then this has the makings of a cracking meeting, both with good heat leaders but maybe Berwick`s strength at reserve with Etheridge might just swing things in their favour. I would take Berwick to win by 2-4pts.

Could do with all thing rain we have had over the last day or two clearing away.

if both teams turn up at full strength then this has the makings of a cracking meeting, both with good heat leaders but maybe Berwick`s strength at reserve with Etheridge might just swing things in their favour. I would take Berwick to win by 2-4pts.

Could do with all thing rain we have had over the last day or two clearing away.

Team strengths seem to be a secret thesedays .Berwicks Website is full of trivia, but not much on general speedway knowledge about the club.
  • Like 2

Team strengths seem to be a secret thesedays .Berwicks Website is full of trivia, but not much on general speedway knowledge about the club.

That's a terrible thing to say.It keeps mentioning we have covers and bad luck

Maybe waiting to hear from Lewis Bridger, David Howe, Danny Gappmaier and Lee Payne on their injuries, giving them every chance to get fit before Saturday, before making any premature announcements? Just a thought. Hope Lewis is fit because it will be very difficult to replace his scoring potential on his low average.

Should be another cracking meeting with the likes of Morris, Bridger (if fit), Lambert and Worrall going head to head. I still rank Newcastle as one of the strongest teams in the league. Hopefully the forecast rain clears up in time and we get a big crowd.

• Like 1

We seem to do decent around Berwick. Hopefully both teams are at full strength and the meeting is great. Gonna be optimistic and call a close diamonds win.