British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
havenagotahope

Bandits V Diamonds 10/6/17

Aye or because he helps during the winter do track work etc, 4 points at a track he used to ride is quite pathetic really! Another one of his many brilliant away meetings he's had for us.

Must be a family thing. His big brother wasn't much better tonight

Great victory tonight with everyone picking up a race win . Really pleased to see Luke get a race win , when we finally get seven fit riders on the track we should be hard to beat at home

Must be a family thing. His big brother wasn't much better tonight

We've had this for numerous seasons but the management seem to put up with his abject away performances season after season.

• Like 2

Good win,special mentions to David ,Jye and Luke.Have been watching Luke's progress why Berwick didn't consider him.(there may be reasons)missed a trick IMO .Davids form is great considering the crash he had and Jye has something about him I like ,a snip on his average.Lindgren gets a mention as he was pathetic tonight.

• Like 1

I was optimistic about an away win today. Half way through, I'd be happy with a draw. By heat 12, I just wanted a point. To be beaten by 13 by the team at the bottom of the league, it really shows how desperate we are for the team to change. Worrall and Lambert scored 27 of 40 points for the diamonds. Everyone else-excluding Hopwood, he hit his average- need to get it together. We also need to decide who deserves to be captain, and why it SHOULDN'T be Lindgren. Both his 2nd places tonight came from beating a reserve and a fallen rider. That's nothing to be impressed by. We're never going to win anything if this keeps up.

On the other hand, well done to the bandits, you were obviously the better team on the night. That's now the third time I've been to Berwick and seen a win this season. Maybe I shouldn't have went tonight. ;)

How long are we going to put up with Connor for? I'm sorry, but this is stupid

Prepare for abuse from all the Lindgren lovers he can't do any wrong in some people's eyes

He CAN do wrong, he was bad tonight, but at least he's good sometimes... Unlike some... Ludvig is our CAPTAIN and he has done so much for us on and off the track for years now, and he's probably our most entertaining rider on his day, it's a shame that in some people's eyes he can't do anything right...

When will Mr English realise lindgren and especially Coles are really not good enough

No Bridger, no worries. I will be the first to admit I thought a defeat was on the cards when I heard Lewis was missing, but what a performance to get the win tonight. Jye Etheidge must be in the form of his life. Great win for Luke Ruddick as well. Everybody chipping in with points is the pleasing part.

Must be a huge sigh of relief for the promotion. Looks like the club have turned a corner. Covers got the meeting on (again), nice night, good crowd, good win.

The promotion have a decision to make stay loyal or try and have a good season we cant do both with this team. Should be worried about coming bottom with Berwick and Scunthorpe showing signs of improvement. Personally I think 2 changes are needed,. but whatever they do Conner has to go i don't understand what anybody is gaining from this. The excuse of who do you get i cant answer that, but somebody must want it. We aren't trying to replace promising youngsters like Scunthorpe/Sheffield who could weaken the team, anybody who can finish 4 laps would be an improvement on Conner horrible to say but its fact. Conner needs concentrate on IOW immediately or this could be another early retirement which would be a shame. He can always try again next season he needs remember that.

• Like 1

When will Mr English realise lindgren and especially Coles are really not good enough

Lindgren is more than good enough at number 4, AS LONG as he's surrounded by a solid team, where tonight, he certainly wasn't, I'll say what I said in the past, everyone points out Lindgren's bad night but Rose had just as bad of a night, and Morris too? I'd expect him to score more than 2, this is not me sticking up for Ludvig, this is me saying it wasn't just Connor and Ludvig, it was Rose and Ashley too... I don't see why people always bring Lindgren's name up first, it's frustrating...

I think he realizes that Connor isn't, he's got to have done, unless he's brain dead... Just he's not doing anything about it, so it seems, it's not like he's saying we'll case this season and save up for next year because we must be spending big for Robert and Steve... Bring in Luke Ruddick, at least he's from up north... And he's got confidence (for now) which Connor does not... There's options available... And it's getting desperate now...

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 2

How long are we going to put up with Connor for? I'm sorry, but this is stupid

He CAN do wrong, he was bad tonight, but at least he's good sometimes... Unlike some... Ludvig is our CAPTAIN and he has done so much for us on and off the track for years now, and he's probably our most entertaining rider on his day, it's a shame that in some people's eyes he can't do anything right...

What so we just keep an underperforming rider because he's good off the track? Ok. He's gets singled out because for a man of his experience he shouldn't be getting 4 points at any track in the championship not to mention one he used to ride at! At the start of the season he was third highest in our averages which means he and the club need him to ride like a heat leader which he doesn't do. Why sigh a rider on a 7.64 average to get 4/5 points? This goes on every season he posts some pathetic away scores and it's just not good enough!

• Like 1

Dandelion,

Lightning averages far more than Rose or Morris away from home, so that surely tells you that they are better :)

• Like 1

Lindgren is more than good enough at number 4, AS LONG as he's surrounded by a solid team, where tonight, he certainly wasn't, I'll say what I said in the past, everyone points out Lindgren's bad night but Rose had just as bad of a night, and Morris too? I'd expect him to score more than 2, this is not me sticking up for Ludvig, this is me saying it wasn't just Connor and Ludvig, it was Rose and Ashley too... I don't see why people always bring Lindgren's name up first, it's frustrating...

I think he realizes that Connor isn't, he's got to have done, unless he's brain dead... Just he's not doing anything about it, so it seems, it's not like he's saying we'll case this season and save up for next year because we must be spending big for Robert and Steve... Bring in Luke Ruddick, at least he's from up north... And he's got confidence (for now) which Connor does not... There's options available... And it's getting desperate now...

Luke rides for Mildenhall on Sunday's

I was optimistic about an away win today. Half way through, I'd be happy with a draw. By heat 12, I just wanted a point. To be beaten by 13 by the team at the bottom of the league, it really shows how desperate we are for the team to change. Worrall and Lambert scored 27 of 40 points for the diamonds. Everyone else-excluding Hopwood, he hit his average- need to get it together. We also need to decide who deserves to be captain, and why it SHOULDN'T be Lindgren. Both his 2nd places tonight came from beating a reserve and a fallen rider. That's nothing to be impressed by. We're never going to win anything if this keeps up.

On the other hand, well done to the bandits, you were obviously the better team on the night. That's now the third time I've been to Berwick and seen a win this season. Maybe I shouldn't have went tonight. ;)

The obvious solution for you is to become BanditGlory and change your allegiance, and as long as we keep winning at home I'm sure everybody will chip in with a few pennies to cover the admission of our lucky mascot.

• Like 1