British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Kings Lynn V Wolves Koc 14th June

It seems to me that Buster doesn't care about the Stars team anymore. Crowds will drop, he will say it doesn't pay, and then he can pull the plug and blame the fans for not supporting the team.

• Like 2

There is no point suggesting that those who feel they have genuine concerns - pass them on to Buster, without including a current email address where he or someone from the promotion will take the time to read them. They may not have the time to reply but if they welcome feedback from fans let's see it in accessibility.

There is no point suggesting that those who feel they have genuine concerns - pass them on to Buster, without including a current email address where he or someone from the promotion will take the time to read them. They may not have the time to reply but if they welcome feedback from fans let's see it in accessibility.

Rest assured, Buster, Lyons and Allitt are all aware of this forum and know how us fans feel. I bet my bottom dollar they all read the forum, even if they don't like what they read... The fact that they don't reply don't indicate they are members or not.... If I was running a business and valued the feedback from interested parties, I'd be checking this forum every day....

• Like 1

Hoping you are right GRW123! I don't need them to reply, only to know they have at least read the various points of view. If they fail to do anything that is their right as they are providing the funding. Therefore the only real way to make them understand that a number of people believe that what is on offer - if it is like last night ( and the BV match earlier ) is very poor VFM is not to attend. The gate money must provide an even clearer feedback.

Didn't think Buster knew how to turn a computer on, or maybe Cheryl has shown him how it should be done.

Didn't think Buster knew how to turn a computer on, or maybe Cheryl has shown him how it should be done.

I can assure you he does, I set him up on one and even gave him an email address before departing.

Your posts come across as extremely smug and as if to say "if i was there this wouldnt be happening".

Well pull your finger out and get back involved with the club. Coming on and posting as you are is pathetic to be honest

Please be rest assured, I take no pleasure in witnessing the club my great grandfather proudly founded in 1965 being run with such inept and lack of care for the fans.

I fear for the future like others, but unfortunately any advice I could offer would fall on deaf ears just as it would for any over fan who tries to offer it.

You can only help those who want to be helped as the truest of sayings goes.

• Like 1

I can assure you he does, I set him up on one and even gave him an email address before departing.

Please be rest assured, I take no pleasure in witnessing the club my great grandfather proudly founded in 1965 being run with such inept and lack of care for the fans.

I fear for the future like others, but unfortunately any advice I could offer would fall on deaf ears just as it would for any over fan who tries to offer it.

You can only help those who want to be helped as the truest of sayings goes.

if that's the case the club is doomed- I know you should be careful what you wish for and I never thought I'd say this but is it time for a new promotion to take charge with new ideas ? Has Buster taken it as far as he can ?

There is no bigger fan of Robert Lambert and he is only 19 ( but Stars Captain ) but this was not the night to test a new engine against a team going well and renowned as fast trappers. If that is the case as was claimed.

Don't think he was testing it, is an ongoing process I suppose... it's an engine he's been using in Championship & Premiership mtgs..

Rider of the night means nothing when you lose at home by such a large margin. In fact if you presented any rider with that award after such a heavy lose he would be embarrassed!

The Stars have effectively been dumped out of the KOC in only the first leg and the best outcome of the meeting for you was the riders coming out unscathed!

I think many other fans will have a different view so you can not blame them for thinking you are somehow trying to put spin out there to try and keep the attention away from the people responsible for this result. Surely the fans deserve better don't they?

I'm not spinning anything, they are my thoughts alone. Always take the positives is my motto! I can't race a bike, I'm in no position to promote a speedway team, I'm not a pessimist and I hope for better.

Maybe your Dad and Rob don't have the time or energy to put into the club as they could/should but it's their call!

As far as the Stars Rider of the Night award is concerned, our members are chosen at random to choose their Stars Rider of the Night, as a Supporters Club we can't turn around and say to them you can't choose as the team lost, how disappointing would that be? However poor the end result the riders were having a go, not trailing at the back of races, yes they were outgated quite a bit by a team bang on form, as you know that is half the battle!

Why don't you ring the stadium and talk to Buster some of you, 01553 733331 isn't it, then you can tell him exactly how you feel without venting on here....if you care as much as you say you do, tell him how pissed off you are with how he/they are running the club, how pissed off you are with the riders, don't beat about the bush, do it!

I'm not spinning anything, they are my thoughts alone. Always take the positives is my motto! I can't race a bike, I'm in no position to promote a speedway team, I'm not a pessimist and I hope for better.

Maybe your Dad and Rob don't have the time or energy to put into the club as they could/should but it's their call!

As far as the Stars Rider of the Night award is concerned, our members are chosen at random to choose their Stars Rider of the Night, as a Supporters Club we can't turn around and say to them you can't choose as the team lost, how disappointing would that be? However poor the end result the riders were having a go, not trailing at the back of races, yes they were outgated quite a bit by a team bang on form, as you know that is half the battle!

Why don't you ring the stadium and talk to Buster some of you, 01553 733331 isn't it, then you can tell him exactly how you feel without venting on here....if you care as much as you say you do, tell him how pissed off you are with how he/they are running the club, how pissed off you are with the riders, don't beat about the bush, do it!

yea I no someone who turned up to the Rye meeting that was called off for no reason all they got when they rang to have a chat was an answer machine with recording of up coming events at the stadium- your right it's there business and they have every right to run it how they see fit so good luck to them on that one - other than yourself I don't no of anyone who's happy with how club being run.

I have rang the staduim as Trees suggested. Recorded message saying next event is visit of Belle Vue. So perhaps Trees would kike to tell me why our club is so great and ran so efficiently .

• Like 1

There are times I feel for Trees. Her enthusiasm is obvious as is her optimism (misplaced maybe). She must feel like King Canute.

Tooth Fairy Santa and The Easter Bunny spring to mind. Bless her

There are times I feel for Trees. Her enthusiasm is obvious as is her optimism (misplaced maybe). She must feel like King Canute.

Oh you feel for Trees some of the rubbish she quotes on here she deserves everything she gets and more besides

Don't feel for me, I'm fine :D :D :D

Edited by Trees
  • Like 1